Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for I. Virgili > Reviews

Content by I. Virgili

I. Virgili (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
A Man Called Ove
A Man Called Ove

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it.., 31 Oct. 2016
This review is from: A Man Called Ove (Kindle Edition)
Very well written, funny in a very good way, makes you think a lot about how people are.. Sometimes we judge too quickly...

Skellig
Skellig

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting.., 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Skellig (Kindle Edition)
I wanted to find out what the fuss was about this book..
It is an interesting stor from an adult point of view..
It is a short book, that can be read very quickly, so I do recommend it..

WRC 3 - World Rally Championship (PS3)
WRC 3 - World Rally Championship (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game..., 29 Dec. 2014
I hadn't played a rally game for some time and decided to buy this one instead of WRC 4. I've been playing using a standard controller for a couple of day and it works great, but I presume I might need to invest in a steering wheel if I want to improve my performance. Apart from having the newest cars, I'm not sure WRC 4 offers much more, but I won't be able to find out for a while, because I think I'll keep playing WRC 3 for quite some time.

Chichester FSC Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor 2 Seater Storage Bench
Chichester FSC Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor 2 Seater Storage Bench

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it, 7 July 2014
Very happy with it, but we'll see how long it will last..
Not difficult to assemble, but I can see why some people can find the instructions not very helpful..

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

2.0 out of 5 stars All good for almost 4 months, but then died !!!, 27 Jun. 2013
Bought this card at the beginning of March.. It work fine until yesterday, when it suddenly stopped working.. I never removed it from the phone since I installed it, so there is no real reason on why that happened.. It's the first I experienced an SD card failling, but I know it can happen.. I normally use Sandisk ones, and this was my first Kingston SD card.. Maybe I was just unluckly, but I'll go back to Sandisk when buying a replacement card..

Magnum Revolution: 65 Years of Fighting for Freedom
Magnum Revolution: 65 Years of Fighting for Freedom
by Jon Lee Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars "Great photos" and "great reading", 28 Dec. 2012
Some "amazing" photos (from a photographic point of view, of course) from some of the best "war" photographers.
The text really helps understand what was happening at the time the photos were taken.

Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Red
Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy..., 16 July 2012
I'd been wanting good headphones for some time, and I'm very happy I chose the Sony MDRZX600.
Really nice, great sound, light, etc. Everything I wanted and needed.

Dialogue with Photography
Dialogue with Photography
by Paul Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice introduction to many photographers' lives.., 5 Mar. 2007
Some interviews are very short, others very long.

Some are very interesting, others a bit boring.

At the same time, it is a very good introduction to many famous photographers' lives and I would recommend it.

Moreover, it is perfect if you cannot read a book all in one go. You can read an interview one day, then read another one a week later and so on.

The Handbook of Project Management: A Practical Guide to Effective Policies, Techniques and Processes: A Practical Guide to Effective Policies and Procedures
by Trevor L Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book... I do like it..., 5 Mar. 2007
It is probably not ideal for total beginners, but it is very good for people who have project managed in the past or have some knowledge of project managing. It goes through all the stages, talks about the main tools, etc. and if you need a quick refreshing course, then you should read this book. It is serious about the subject, but not boring.

Project Management Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide
Project Management Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide
by Sid Kemp

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for novice... A different approach..., 21 Feb. 2007
The book is very easy to follow and well written..
It has a different approach to the subject that is quite refreshing..

If you are a novice project manager, this book is a very good start.
Ideas and concepts are explained in a very simplified way.
At the same time, it lacks detailed formulas or functions and it would not be an ideal reference book as far as those are concerned. You will need another book for that and for more detailed working tools.

If you just want to see what project management is about, then this is probably the book you want to buy, because it will not bore you !!!

Page: 1 | 2