Profile for Juliannes > Reviews

Content by Juliannes

Juliannes (France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Medical Terminology: The Basics: Reference Guide (Quickstudy: Academic)
Medical Terminology: The Basics: Reference Guide (Quickstudy: Academic)
by Inc. BarCharts
Edition: Pamphlet

4.0 out of 5 stars The essential, 16 Feb. 2014
It has the essential of what I must know for the job of medical secretary I am training for. One thing, the three holes don't match any ringbinders I have. Shame.

Redoute's Fairest Flowers
Redoute's Fairest Flowers
by Pierre Joseph Redoute

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful drawings, 15 Jun. 2012
Right page full picture of a plant/flower and title and resume on the left page. For botanic's lovers. I am a fan.

The Everything Guide to Day Trading: All the Tools, Training, and Techniques You Need to Succeed in Day Trading (Everything S.)
by David Borman

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for complete beginners, 15 Jun. 2012
I am a complete beginner in trading and there are words that I don't understand. I am not a English native speaker maybe it is why, I haven't finish the book yet but I will say that it is a good book despite the fact that I found sometimes difficult to interpret his explanations of specific trading terms. The "what not to do" are simple to understand, that the most important from my point of view.

Water Cup Single in Clear
Water Cup Single in Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic but Efficient, 15 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Water Cup Single in Clear (Misc.)
Simple plastic bowl, clip very well on two different type of cat carriers I have got, so very happy with my purchase. Thank you.

Desigual Kiotto Women's Coat Purple Size 12
Desigual Kiotto Women's Coat Purple Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 19 Mar. 2012
Amazing coat. I am a fan of Desigual and I saw this coat last year in Majorca but didn't buy it as I waited for the price to decrease.
I am a size 12 and order a size 12 and it fits perfectly. The sleeves are close fitted and you can't wear a thick jumper under for example. Also the sleeves are a kind of wool while the rest of the coat is fabric. It is absolutely beautiful.

A Busy Person's Guide to Yoga - Simple Routines for Home,Work & Travel
A Busy Person's Guide to Yoga - Simple Routines for Home,Work & Travel
by Stella Weller

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful short exercices, 5 Mar. 2012
I already had the Pilates book which is really good and I wanted to know a bit more about Yoga. There are some exercices which are the same but in the Yoga book you also had exercices of breathing to help you to de-stress. They are all short exercices you can practice where ever you are. You can start the book where you want you don't have to follow a specific order. I will recommend this book to people who have no much time every day. The pictures and explanations are also very simple. I am very happy with my purchase.

Le Bumper Book of Franglais
Le Bumper Book of Franglais
by Miles Kington

5.0 out of 5 stars Very drole, 5 Mar. 2012
It is the first Franglais book that I bought and I am very glad I did. The stories are very funny and will make a perfect gift to everyone who did French at school. I use Franglais everyday as I am French and my husband English so we use the first word which comes into our mind when we speak. I bought the book for my husband as a Christmas present but started reading it and keept it for myself! He will have it when I am done with it.

A Busy Person's Guide to Pilates
A Busy Person's Guide to Pilates
by Alan Herdman

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal book, 26 Jun. 2011
I was looking for Pilates techniques I could practice anywhere without having to go to a class, and it is exactly what does this book.
It is just perfect for me and actually I practice more since I bought it. 10 minutes a day are better than 1 h class a week. Every movement is really well explained and easy to do.

Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Offered by PlanteeBargins

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner classic, 18 Feb. 2011
My 14 years old son is crazy about this game. He even plays with himself when no one wants to play!
A good way to entertain the children and keep them away from screen games.

Pepper
Pepper
by Christine McFadden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 21 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Pepper (Hardcover)
I had this book in my wishing list for 3 years and as no one bought it so I did.

I have always be interested in peppers and I use it every day and do my own mix. I have got 10 different sort of peppers but in the book there are plenty more though there will be difficult to find.

The book is divided in several parts, history of pepper, pepper trade, pepper family, uses (culinary, medicinal...), tasting notes and recipes (salads, soups, fish, meat, pasta and rice, vegetables, cakes and biscuits, spice blends, seasoning and sauces).

A great book for pepper's lovers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3