Profile for Valkyrie Cain > Reviews

Content by Valkyrie Cain

Valkyrie Cain

Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 11 April 2014
This game is so much fun and is very tactical, I love it! I have played Plants vs Zombies on the PSVita but this version is so much better. I recommend this game to anyone who likes strategy games.

Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for learning another language!, 11 April 2014
I am using Duolingo to help me with my Spanish GCSE and it has taught me so much. I am well on my way to achieving my target grade and it is all because of Duolingo!

blinkbox Music
blinkbox Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 April 2014
This review is from: blinkbox Music (App)
All of the music on this app is free of charge which is brilliant, and there is only one advert about every five or so songs. The great thing about this app is that it also plays music from bands that are similar to the ones that you listen to; this app has got me into bands that I hadn't already heard of. Blinkbox music is a must have for any music lover!

Cut the Rope HD
Cut the Rope HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Cut the Rope HD (App)
This game is both fun and puzzling. It makes you think and the puzzles are neither too hard nor too easy. I cannot fault this game and highly recommend it to everyone!

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 April 2014
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
This game features all of the loveable Springfieldians and includes the same humour as the programme. The game can take a while to load however it is worth it. I highly recommend it!

Eve and Adam
Eve and Adam

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Eve and Adam (Kindle Edition)
This is a very good book; I like the fact that the book is told from different characters' points of view. I recommend this book although the Gone series by Michael Grant is better (I highly recommend it).

The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye
The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 April 2014
After watching the TV series I decided to try out the comics. I am so glad I did, after reading this one I have bought the next fourteen. They are amazing, maybe even better than the programme, and I recommend these comics to anyone who loves the programme.

Notepad+
Notepad+

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Notepad+ (App)
This app is perfect for taking notes and even just for doodling. I use this app for both of those. There are a variety of different colours and sizes for the brush tool and type tool and you can choose the colour of the paper. There is even a little tutorial when you first open the app. I highly recommend this app, it is the best note-taking app I have tried.