Profile for BrunetteFemaleUK > Reviews

Content by BrunetteFemaleUK

BrunetteFemaleUK (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
On The Journey - 16.8inch Vintage Men Casual Canvas Leather Backpack Rucksack Bookbag Satchel Hiking Bag LP-8876-Pink-ONE SIZE

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY NEW BACKPACK, DEFINITELY COMMENDED!!!, 28 Aug. 2015
LOVE MY BACKPACK!!! When first used this bag I couldn't let go of it, I love the feel and the way it sits on my shoulder. It is like a comfort thing, I tend to carry it most places with me and kind of cuddle it....lol you know when you sit down and you've got it kinda under your arm and partly in front of you on your side and your arm leans on it, well that is the way I love it. I know this may sound sad but I just really enjoy this bag loads. I do not have much to say about the inside and room as everybody is different. I do not have too much to fit into it and I am a very petite adult so therefore I wouldn't be of much help. It fits my 15" laptop inside. I hope this helps. Has to be one of the best items I have purchased in a long while from Amazon. Thank you!!!

Ventro Pro Turbo VT01 Quad Roller Skates Fuchsia Pink Size 2 UK
Ventro Pro Turbo VT01 Quad Roller Skates Fuchsia Pink Size 2 UK
Offered by Kates Skates

1.0 out of 5 stars Personally wouldn't bother with those if you're a regular skater and serious about your boots., 28 Aug. 2015
I have had previous issues with the Ventro Pro Turbo VT01 from different sources selling this product. As you may know, there are different types of labels for a certain item that may come from the same factory. Band A, Band B and maybe C and D. Many Band As are sold in shops and at the normal price. I have found with this brand, many online are a Band B, therefore you'll expect problems. I ordered this and it arrived rather late and a bit odd, I mean, the person who made this, either rushed it or just couldn't give a toss so I returned it. Forunately for me I found the exact same item but cheaper from another source outside of Amazon. I was pleased that it arrived really quick but guess what? I had more issues, even though the size was clear from the inside, it clearly wasn't the correct size, like the the first pair I purchased from here. It was the correct size as fitted well. My mum is a size 4 and I'm a 2. My mum tired them on without the inner sock and they fitted perfectly. They were just too loose for me even with laces as tight as possible, I shouldn't need to do this as my hockey stakes I have loose as prefer it this way. I wouldn't bother wasting time and money on these if you're a experienced skater and really love your sport. I have found some other product and happy to spend that extra £40. Bauers are always the best and they go with my Ice Hockey Skates. They say, you get what you pay for.

NIKE CLASSIC TURF BP Backpack pink
NIKE CLASSIC TURF BP Backpack pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended!!!, 28 Aug. 2015
I would recommend this product. Definitely fits a size 2-3 pair of Ice Hockey Skates inside as well as my swimming and gym gear. Plenty of room!!!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!!, 28 Aug. 2015
I rather disappointed! Several improvements could be made to make this a better product. Personally for me, it could do with something hard at the bottom of the case, like some sort of cardboard. I had to find something myself to fit in it. Also the zip doesn't open all the way around but stops three quarters up from the sides. I would rather it open all the way up so I can fold the top completely over, like you can with a suitcase. I would've returned it but to be honest I really needed something to sort stuff in and it does do that just when moving it around with your items inside it isn't as sturdy but helps if place a hard/thick cardboard at the bottom.

LEATHER OYSTER TRAVEL CARD BUS PASS HOLDER WALLET RAIL CARD COVER CASE NEW Fusion (TM) (Hot pink)
Offered by New 'N' Nice Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately the word on the front, TRAVELCARD has not ..., 28 Aug. 2015
Unfortunately the word on the front, TRAVELCARD has not been pressed on the leather case in a straight line and part of the cotton thread on the inside is coming apart. I have only had this a couple of months but apart from that, it is ok, does its job.

3 PIECE PACKING LUGGAGE ORGANIZER TIDY CASES TRAVEL CUBES, KEEP YOUR SUITCASE OR STORAGE ORGANISED WITH THESE ZIPPER ZIPPED BAGS - ALSO IDEAL FOR STORING & DELICATE CLOTHES AND GARMENTS - WHITE
Offered by E Bargains UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Recommended., 13 April 2015
Really good products. Susprisingly fits a lot of clothes in each compartment. I would prefer if those who sell this kind of product would sell more of the large size than the middle and small. Or you can choose particular size in three for the same price. I would definitely recommend this product.

Bluetooth Pedometer Wireless Activity Tracking Band - Tracks Steps, Distance, Calories Burned and Quality of Sleep in Black - Compatible with Smartphones and Tablets Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note 2/3, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Amazon Fire Phone, Xperia Z1/Z2, HTC One/One M8 and Google Nexus 5/7/10 (Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware of COPIES of the VKtech Vidonn X5, 13 April 2015
I brought this via eBay from a company from HongKong due the price of £14.26. Cheapest of this kind I have yet to see. It is lovely fit and colour, works great but like many have commented about this product, does not sync. Apparently many are creating copies, fakes, whereas the item does not connect to correct app. Therefore it is most likely not the proper VKtech Vidonn X5. Seriously be aware and purchase via main course. Try Hi-Tech Products. Chinavison - https://www.chinavasion.com/

I hope this helps.

LEATHER LUGGAGE TAG IN 5 COLOURS PINK LILAC LIGHT BLUE RED AND BLACK 1488 (PINK)
Offered by SNUGRUGS

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT TOO BAD, THIS OCCASION TOO BIG FOR MY LUGGAGE!!!, 13 Dec. 2014
Unfortunately too big for the luggage I hoped to use it for but apart from this as an issue for me. I am sure this would be ok for larger luggage.

I will keep it just in case I may use it in near future for the right size luggage. The leather material is not too bad with the label inside.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO SMALL AND WEAK FOR A NORMAL HIGH PONYTAIL., 13 Dec. 2014
Great colours to go with my exact same colour outfits. Unfortunately like with many hairbands, they're not strong enough and way two small, especially for adults or those with thick hair. Those who know about hair and using accessories like these, should know, that to keep a hairband in the hair and able to tighten it, you have to twist band around three times, twice does not work and most likely to just loosen on hair, especially in a ponytail. With these particular Hair Bobble Hairbands, they're way too small and tight two twist three times for a ponytail. Very disappointed but not surprised as I tend to find it extremely difficult to find any decent lovely bright colour hairbands to suit my needs. You get adults like these too, not just for young children, dancers, gymnasts, actors, sports men and women or maybe just for the colours. I am a dancer and like to have these different colours to go with my outfits and sports gear.

Set of 12 Small Neon Tone Hair Ponios Donuts Bobbles Bands
Set of 12 Small Neon Tone Hair Ponios Donuts Bobbles Bands
Offered by Pritties Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size for particular hairstyles, 13 Dec. 2014
Unfortunately they're way too small for a ponytail and too big for ends of plaits. Very disappointed as seriously luv the colours to each go with outfits.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5