Profile for covington > Reviews

Content by covington

covington

Page: 1 | 2
Bilt Hamber Deox Gel Rust Remover (1000g)
Bilt Hamber Deox Gel Rust Remover (1000g)
Offered by Opie Oils

5.0 out of 5 stars One that works!!, 8 April 2014
Deox Gel, I was expecting it not to be that good, I had used a previous rust converter that converted the steel on my scooter frame to rust. After a quick wash down I painted the deox onto the rusty areas and after an hour I wiped it off, with a damp cloth and the rust had turned to a sludge, but underneath it was bright steel again.
Once you dry off the treated areas, Rust doesn't come back, provided you don't get it wet again, the steel that is.
There were no fumes or strong odours, rubber gloves are needed. It acts like an acid but it isn't and is kind to the Enviroment. It cuts straight through rust that doesn't come back again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars p2 fly side oil seal, 4 Sept. 2012
I put this oil seal into my enginer a few months ago and I haven't hsad any problems ast all.

PIAGGIO HORN
PIAGGIO HORN

1.0 out of 5 stars vespa horn, 4 Sept. 2012
This review is from: PIAGGIO HORN
This isn't very loud this horn that I purchased the engine noise drowns the horn out, it will get you through an mot though.

VE LIGHT/HORN/DIP SWITCH - PX/PE
VE LIGHT/HORN/DIP SWITCH - PX/PE

1.0 out of 5 stars Vespa light and horn switch, 4 Sept. 2012
This review is from: VE LIGHT/HORN/DIP SWITCH - PX/PE
I was sent the wrong light/horn/dip switch for my scooter, the switch I was sent was for an older vespa model, which I sent back, I received yet another wrong switch and I asked for a refund which I was given with no quibbling.

Weiser Field Guide To Ghosts: Apparitions, Spirits, Spectral Lights, and Other Hauntings of History and Legend (Weiser Field Guides)
by Raymond Buckland

5.0 out of 5 stars a book about the paranormal, 4 Sept. 2012
Quite an informative book a very interesting read, a good book to take withg you up to bed before turning in for the night, lol

Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine
Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine

1.0 out of 5 stars missing stitches Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine, 2 July 2012
I received this sewing machine within a couple of days of ordering it.
After setting it up I tried every stitching pattern, it was rubbish. It just kept missing stitches, I made sure the needle was fitted right. The pressure foot the manual tells you to tighten it if missing stitches happens, there is no way you can adjust it.
It misses stitches, if you are recovering a scooter or a motorcycle seat, which you can do by changing he needle for a leather needle.
you will have no problem stitching the vinyl together, you can't have missing stiches as it will look terrible.
I'm sending this sewing machine back as it's no good to me, It's total crap.
You can get a half decent sewing maching for about £100-150 what wont miss a stitch.

MAZZUCCHELLI CRANKSHAFT ASSY - RALLY 200 FEMSA
MAZZUCCHELLI CRANKSHAFT ASSY - RALLY 200 FEMSA

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong crank for my model, 24 May 2012
They sent me the old style crank and this doesn't even fit my clutch t6he clutch taper is too big rubbish

VE PRESSURE PLATE KIT - PE/T5
VE PRESSURE PLATE KIT - PE/T5

1.0 out of 5 stars 4days i'm still waiting, 24 May 2012
This review is from: VE PRESSURE PLATE KIT - PE/T5
I never recived my plunger plate, AJ Sutton keep sending me the wrong bits a crankshaft they sent was for an older model scooter. now I will have to put a SORN notice on my scooter. I can't ride it due to this company messing me about. they are rubbish I will never use them again. Thanks for ruining my scooter rally season, It's probably the wrong bit they will send if it ever gets here, a useless firm AJ Sutton.

SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card

1.0 out of 5 stars A faulty memory card, 3 Nov. 2011
This memory card was full after I unwrapped what was a brand new SDHC card, I had to purchase another new one from Argos. I want a replacement.

Transcend 16 GB Premium SDHC Memory Card, FFP
Transcend 16 GB Premium SDHC Memory Card, FFP

4.0 out of 5 stars not used yet, 4 Sept. 2011
I have not used this memory card yet, so I can't submit a review yet. It may be a while before I do submit a review

Page: 1 | 2