Profile for #1 Reviwer > Reviews

Content by #1 Reviwer

#1 Reviwer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Middle School: My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar: (Middle School 3)
Middle School: My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar: (Middle School 3)
by James Patterson

1.0 out of 5 stars Rafe Isn't A Liar!, 15 April 2014
Awesome Book! But this time, GEORGIA, Rafe's younger sister, is the Narrator. That's the weird part. Well, no wonder it was Called My BROTHER is a big fat liar! By the way, Rafe ain't even lie one time in this book, even when he made George's hair green by dying something at a time when George was not paying attention!

Middle School: How I Got Lost in London
Middle School: How I Got Lost in London
by James Patterson

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, But Some Parts Did Sucks!, 15 April 2014
Okay book, but some of the part weren't really THAT good. So just to let you know this book is only 128 pages long and it was made in Kindle Edition first but then they removed it and now only the Paperback Edition is available. Shortest Middle School Book yet! And this one's also my least favorite considering that's why I even rated it 3 Stars. Duh!

Big Nate: I Can't Take It!
Big Nate: I Can't Take It!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Really All THAT Good, But Okay, I Guess., 15 April 2014
Okay not that bad of a Big Nate comic book. The good thing: It's in Full Color. Bad thing: There all Big Nate Sundays. And I don't really like the Sundays that much. That's even why I rated it 3 stars.

Big Nate and Friends
Big Nate and Friends

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Nate's Friends!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Big Nate and Friends (Paperback)
This book rocked! It once got updated, and I was so shocked. It is now In-Full-Color and all, and all the pages are all different.

Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Minecraft: Pocket Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Minecraft: Pocket Edition (App)
I love this app! But the Minecraft one fot the...um...PC thingy was better. But still though it was great. And I would definetly recommend this book-I mean app-to everyone who likes Minecraft or wants to KNOW how to play Minecraft. Again, great app!

Big Nate Doodlepalooza (Big Nate (Harper Collins)) by Peirce, Lincoln ( 2013 )
Big Nate Doodlepalooza (Big Nate (Harper Collins)) by Peirce, Lincoln ( 2013 )

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Big Nate Book! Do Not Buy!, 15 April 2014
I, unfortunately, wasted my money on this book. It was just an stupid Activity book for kids. This book sucks. Do not buy!

Big Nate Doodlepalooza (Big Nate (Harper Collins))
Big Nate Doodlepalooza (Big Nate (Harper Collins))

2.0 out of 5 stars Sucks!, 15 April 2014

Doodlepalooza (Big Nate)
Doodlepalooza (Big Nate)

2.0 out of 5 stars Another One Me Do Not Like!, 15 April 2014

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7)
by Jeff Kinney

1.0 out of 5 stars LEGO MAN, 15 April 2014
Cool Book. The best Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book yet! Actually, come to the think of it, Hard Luck was just a smidge better. I can't wait till the 9th Book comes out!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2016 4:28 PM GMT

Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People
Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People
by Dav Pilkey

1.0 out of 5 stars LEGO MAN, 15 April 2014
Cool Book. It is a funny book. Especially the whole "Press On Butt To Open Door" Incident. It has a lotta inappropriate words, thought. If u do not like inappropriance, this is totally not the right book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3