Profile for Steve R > Reviews

Levi's Men's 517 Boot Cut Jean, Black, 34x36
Levi's Men's 517 Boot Cut Jean, Black, 34x36
Offered by USAEXPORTDEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jeans!, 23 May 2016
Great jeans, perfect fit. The denim is just right, not too thick, stiff and uncomfortable but not thin either. Bought two pairs of these, one pair in rinse and one pair in black, both are excellent. Shipping was quick too, I will definitely be buying more next month (if they are still available).

ORICO 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Hard Drive Disk HDD External Enclosure / Case for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD, Tool-free HDD Installation Compatible With Windows 2000/Windows Me/Windows 98/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above
Offered by Biaozhuo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB 3.0 enclosure at a great price., 17 May 2016
Excellent enclosure, wll made & not at all flimsy, transfer speeds to & from SSD is 120MB/s.

50m White Network Cable - High Quality / CAT5e (enhanced) / RJ45 / Ethernet / Patch / LAN / Router / Modem / 10/100

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent network cables, 28 April 2016
Top quality network cable. I bought two of the 50m cables to hook up to my IP CCTV cameras and they work perfectly at full gigabit speed. Very well made, highly recommended. As they were fulfilled by Amazon and I have Prime the packaging and delivery was outstanding as always.

Suma Bagged Down | Bombay Mix | 1KG
Suma Bagged Down | Bombay Mix | 1KG
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect original bombay mix, 21 April 2016
For me this is the best bombay mix. I bought this and I also bought a multipack of the 125g bags just in case they were different, but they weren't. The only bad bit about this 1kg version over the smaller bags is that you have no way to gauge how much you have eaten. With the smaller bags I can eat one on an evening and I know I won't be lying in bed later or waking up in the morning regretting eating it, with this big bag it is too easy to just keep having one more handful. Perfect for having people round though.

Good bombay mix is something that is very hard to get, it is usually either too spicy or has unnecessary additional ingredients. This is bombay mix the way it used to be in the 70s/80s before it became so popular. It is simply noodles (regular noodles, not those horrid floury thick things), lentils and peanuts. No chickpeas, no split peas, no coconut and no raisins. It is also perfectly flavoured, nice and tasty without the requirement to add a kilogram of chilli powder in an effort to justify the "bombay" name.

Absolutely delicious.

Suma Bombay Mix 125 g (Pack of 18)
Suma Bombay Mix 125 g (Pack of 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect original bombay mix in perfect bags, 21 April 2016
For me this is the best bombay mix. I bought these and I also bought a 1kg bagged down version just in case they were inexplicably different, but they weren't. The only bad bit about the 1kg version is that you have no way to gauge how much you have eaten. These are in perfect 125g bags, I can eat one of these bags on an evening and I know I won't be lying in bed later or waking up in the morning regretting eating it.

Absolutely delicious.

Dualit Fine Tea Nespresso Compatible Capsules Earl Grey Pack Of 10
Dualit Fine Tea Nespresso Compatible Capsules Earl Grey Pack Of 10
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good tea, 21 April 2016
I am quite picky about my tea, I always have at least 4 different varieties in the house and I make an effort to brew it well. Because of this I really expected tea from a Nespresso machine to be unpleasant, not because a machine can't make tea but more because a Nespresso machine was not designed to do so.

Surprisingly this tea is very good. It isn't as hot as I would like because the pressure is lower than in a coffee pod so the water doesn't heat up quite as much as it passes through, but if you are looking for a quick and tasty cup of tea without the time and effort of making a nice full pot, then this is a very good way to get one.

I have left this same review for the English Breakfast tea because it is equally good.

Dualit Fine Tea Nespresso Compatible Capsules Engish Breakfast Pack Of 10
Dualit Fine Tea Nespresso Compatible Capsules Engish Breakfast Pack Of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good tea, 21 April 2016

I have left this same review for the Earl Grey because it is equally good.

Tavola Swiss Capstore Vista Nespresso Coffee Capsule Stand
Tavola Swiss Capstore Vista Nespresso Coffee Capsule Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Nespresso capsule holder, 21 April 2016
This does not turn up full of coffee capsules but that is hardly surprising because it doesn't claim to turn up full of coffee capsules. I didn't expect it to turn up with coffee capsules and it didn't, so I was very happy. The people who mark it down because they didn't receive 40 free (and apparently totally random) coffee capsules are being unbelievably unfair. If the seller didn't show a picture of what it looks like full of capsules then how would anyone know what it would look like full of capsules, which is surely how it will look most of the time?

This is a fantastic capsule holder. It holds 40 capsules, 4 stacks of 10, that can be removed from the top or bottom of each stack. It is nice and slim so has a small bench footprint. It has a felt pad on the bottom and has a smooth rotation. I debated for a long time about what type of holder to buy and I am 100% happy with this one. If I was ever to change from this it would only be to the larger 60 capsule version.

aLLreLi Ultra Slim 4 Port Bus-Powered USB 3.0 Hub for PC & Mac - Black
aLLreLi Ultra Slim 4 Port Bus-Powered USB 3.0 Hub for PC & Mac - Black
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little USB hub, works a treat., 21 April 2016
Cheap USB hubs can be a bit of a gamble but I needed one after recently replacing my micro HTPC only to find the new one was 3 USB ports short. Got this to use with the keyboard, webcam and blu-ray drive and it works perfectly, no apparent delay or lag or usual hub issues with anything.

Silverline 633567 Torque Wrench 0.5 inch Drive 28-210 Nm
Silverline 633567 Torque Wrench 0.5 inch Drive 28-210 Nm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great torque wrench., 21 April 2016
Great torque wrench, great price. Used it to put my wheel nuts back on at the correct torque after having to buy a breaker bar to get them off. Great build quality, easy to use, the extra adapters are a massive plus, perfect!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7