Profile for Abhinav Chandra > Reviews

Content by Abhinav Chandra

Abhinav Chandra "Abhinav" (London, UK)

Vegetables Chopping Board Kitchen Clock W6398
Vegetables Chopping Board Kitchen Clock W6398

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 29 Jun. 2012
I bought this clock some 20 days back and ever since it has never worked properly. It either moves too fast or stops working. Outrightly waste of money on the cheap quality it offers. There was no negative star rating or I would have given that.

LG 42LK450U 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad TV, 11 Jun. 2011
I just got this TV around an Hour ago and its producing smoke from back rather than Picture from Front... Returning this item and not recommended at all
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2011 10:25 PM BST

Philips SHQ4000/10 Washable Sports Neckband Headphones with Anti-Bacterial Agent
Offered by DIGITALGUY INTERNATIONAL, INC

4.0 out of 5 stars Why Only Amazon?, 26 Mar. 2011
I have purchased this headphone set from One Retail store on High Street ( Curry's Digital) and ended up paying £44.90 for the same thing which I can get at Half price at Amazon ( I did a mistake to not check Amazon before making a purchase). To add to the misery I found them defective (i.e produce high pitch sound at full volume thus making them quite uncomfortable to listen at Max vol) and discovered that I cannot replace or return it even within hours' of purchase. The excellent customer service at Amazon and their "no questions asked" return policy reminded my of my folly.... Next time its only Amazon... Thanks Amazon for Everything ... and by the way Headphones are good ( if you listen to it at moderate volume ) and not at all out of the world experience.... :)

The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
by Michael Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars What a pleasure, 28 Mar. 2010
After reading tons of material on financial crisis, I thought that this one will be just another book of financial breakdown. I was completely wrong, and this book has been truly a pleasure to read. In fact it has been the best of the dozens of books published spitting on credit armageddon. The typical Michael lewis style to put a very complex financial structure in simple english embedded in the very enchanting story will definitely leave a reader spellbound. Its worth reading again and again. I will go with 5/5 for this fantastic story of the greatest economic event of our times by the best in the field.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2010 12:08 PM BST