Profile for Heather > Reviews

Content by Heather

Heather

MENS ELASTICATED WAIST SMART CASUAL RUGBY TROUSERS PANTS W32-W48 LEG 27-29-31 [Navy,W42 L31]

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband pleased!, 24 Oct. 2014
Smart/casual elasticated waist trousers are very difficult to find on the high street, so although not a fan of buying clothes "unseen" we thought we would give these a go. Very pleased with the quality and fit and unbelievably good value.

Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Changing Bag - Wave Dot
Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Changing Bag - Wave Dot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 2 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my daughter as the changing bag she had was cheap and falling to bits. She was delighted with this one and considered it to be well worth the money.
It arrived at their house the day after order was placed, so excellent service.

Baby Bib, First Christmas, Red & White, For Boy or Girl, Embroidered detail, Fully Lined, Inner PVC Waterproof Layer, Christmas Day Baby Bib

5.0 out of 5 stars My first grandchild, 2 Dec. 2013
I just wanted a small extra gift for my 6 month old grandson and this fitted the bill perfectly.
Very well made and excellent quality.
Delivered early as usual.

60th Birthday tote bag 290n
60th Birthday tote bag 290n
Offered by Loopy Parrot

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 2 Dec. 2013
I bought this for an acquaintance and popped a box of chocolates and card in. She was very pleased with it.

Salt & Pepper Womens Ankle Strap Buckle Wedge Sandals Ladies Low Wedges (6 UK, Blue )

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 20 May 2012
These sandals were exactly what I wanted. I found it very difficult to find a navy sandal with a lowish wedge heel in the shops and these fitted the bill precisely. I don't like the current trend of the wedge being a totally different colour to the shoe and these blended in nicely. They are extremely comfortable and if we ever get some warm weather I think I will be wearing them constantly. Amazing value and good quality. Quick delivery, I would definitely use this company again.