Profile for S. Ahmadian > Reviews

S. Ahmadian

Lipsy JD01271 Body Con Women's Dress Pink 14
Lipsy JD01271 Body Con Women's Dress Pink 14

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 10 Sept. 2013
nice dress, comfortable and also shiny ;-) with special price at the time that I bought.
just happy to buy it
also nice quality

Hi-Tec Men's Britton Hill Hiking Boots - Dark Chocolateolate/Dark Taupe/Ivy, 9 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars they are too heavy, 10 Sept. 2013
nice shoes, but too heavy, I would say they are good for hiking not for everyday use. generally they are ok.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 10:27 PM GMT

Stowabike Folding City Compact Bike - Black/Green
Stowabike Folding City Compact Bike - Black/Green
Offered by The Sports HQ

1.0 out of 5 stars I decided to buy another bike, this time from nearby shop!, 10 Sept. 2013
folding is extremely hard so never try to fold it! . also I didn't find it with nice quality. so I decided to buy another bike, this time from nearby shop!

Paladone I Love Spreadsheets Mug
Paladone I Love Spreadsheets Mug
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

4.0 out of 5 stars nice mug, 10 Sept. 2013
well it's a nice mug, just what you wanted. You can drink hot or cold, I usually use it in my office

Bumper Adventurer Solo Trailer
Bumper Adventurer Solo Trailer

1.0 out of 5 stars it heavily leaks when it is raining, 10 Sept. 2013
I bought this to get ride of raining days in Netherlands, for sunny days I prefer bike seats, but it heavily leaks when it is raining, so I don't like it!