Profile for JN > Reviews

Content by JN

JN

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kindle Voyage 3G E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Free 3G + Wi-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Fantastic!!, 26 Jan. 2015
I have gone from my much beloved original kindle with a keyboard, wifi & 3G, to a kindle voyage with wifi and 3G. I love the size, weight and the adaptability of the new kindle and the adaptability of the light. However, I do not like the fact that the battery life is geared to only reading half an hour a day!!! Who reads only 30 minutes a day if they have an E-Reader? I have to charge it once a week!!! On the plus side, it takes much less time to charge. Thank goodness for small mercies. I do love it though and even with a hard cover it slips into my handbag with great ease. I lurve my kindle voyage.

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Offered by sotel-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely feet!, 29 July 2013
I like this piece of kit. It is good and does exactly what I want it to do. Leaves feet feeling lovely and smooth!

Adastra 86 Tripod Projector Screen
Adastra 86 Tripod Projector Screen
Offered by MHP Computer Services Ltd ®

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen, 29 July 2013
Wasn't happy that company refused to have screen returned if it had been removed from the box. How else can you check it? The plastic retaining piece on the top of the stand came off. Now what do I do? Tell me that.

Hair Tools PVC Shoulder Cape Black HT60318
Hair Tools PVC Shoulder Cape Black HT60318

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 May 2013
I do wish I had bought a different colour but it serves its purpose and does exactly what it should and covers the shoulders and backs of garments. No more trying to be a contortionist to remove errant hairs!!!!

6 Pack Chrome Heart Swirl Table Number Holder Stands for Weddings and Other Occasions
Offered by UKEventDecor

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 11 May 2013
They did just what I wanted of them and they looked very good with the illustrated cards I made for the table names. Now put away for the next time they are needed.

Luxury Italian Sugared Almonds White (1kg box)
Luxury Italian Sugared Almonds White (1kg box)
Offered by Perfect Party Tables

5.0 out of 5 stars Really scrummy!, 11 May 2013
The sugared almonds were everything I wanted and more. They are very tasty and they looked good in the favour bags. Would buy them again.

4 x Easy Fill Hanging Baskets (Green)
4 x Easy Fill Hanging Baskets (Green)
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!, 11 May 2013
I love these baskets, they were so easy to fill up and you knew exactly how many plants were needed. The 14" is quite heavy to lift up once its filled but a small problem in the scheme of things. I now need to wait for the plants to fill out and hide all of the plastic!

HOUSWEETY 100 Silver Organza Wedding Favour Bags Jewellery Pouches 7cm x 9cm
HOUSWEETY 100 Silver Organza Wedding Favour Bags Jewellery Pouches 7cm x 9cm
Offered by Housweety

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous., 13 Mar. 2013
These items are terrific. All i wanted and more. Will look very good on guests tables at silver wedding celebration.

Silver Mini Heart Chocolate Dragees x200 Wedding Favour Sweets
Silver Mini Heart Chocolate Dragees x200 Wedding Favour Sweets
Offered by Seasonal Party Products

3.0 out of 5 stars Silver wedding, 13 Mar. 2013
They appear to be fine, we haven't had function yet but they will go with other things into favour bags.

5000 Diamond Scatter Crystals Wedding Table Decoration by Wedding Bliss - Silver - Choose From Many Colours - For 6-10 tables
Offered by XL WEDDING

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, 13 Mar. 2013
I had hoped to sprinkle these on tables for guests but they were so small they could have caused problems.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3