Profile for Jessie4Pink > Reviews

Content by Jessie4Pink

Jessie4Pink

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Maxell E240M Mega Power VHS Video Tapes (Pack of 10)
Maxell E240M Mega Power VHS Video Tapes (Pack of 10)
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tapes, 16 July 2016
Great tapes, needed some more blank tapes to record my programs, its been a while since I've used maxell as I've always used TDK or Scotch but as tapes are getting harder and harder to find now these are the best money can buy, nice to see the same build quality and proper full size labels for the front and bottom as well as letters and numbers.

Picture quality is superb too and work great on mono and hifi decks.

I just hope amazon continue to sell these, not many folk use vcrs in this day and age of digital but to the hardcore vhs lovers like myself its goods news we can still get them.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Maxell 20 Pack UR 90 min, Blank Audio Cassette Tapes
Maxell 20 Pack UR 90 min, Blank Audio Cassette Tapes
Offered by TapeCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tapes, 22 Jun. 2016
Fantastic tapes really glad maxell still make the URs I haven't used them in years as I tend to stick with TDK but my source for those has now dried-up :( so these URs will be a good alternative, i use these for taping my vinyl, always love the way tapes sound, if you have a deck with bias calibration then you can really get some crisp sound out of these, considering they are type 1 I was quite surprised when recording with my 3 head deck that I cant hear the difference between the source and tape during recording, great tapes :)

New Black Extreme Sport Skateboard Carry Case Bag Longboard Turn Deck Backpack
New Black Extreme Sport Skateboard Carry Case Bag Longboard Turn Deck Backpack
Offered by travelinwind

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 4 Jun. 2016
I bought this to cover the sandpaper bit of my board as I have a skater rucksack that holds my board that I usually use to carry my board, but the board puts holes in my bag so thought this was perfect for the job of covering that area.

If you have a full size board then this will not fit as I found out its not long enough, I cut and modified mine by cutting it in half re stitched the edges and put elastic in the middle so it fitted my board, works well and protects my ruck sack now.
General quality of the bag is pretty good though, no complaints here and can also use it to carry it if I dont have my rucksack.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tepoinn 3D VR Glasses, 3D VR Headset Virtual Reality Box with Adjustable Lens and Strap for iPhone 5 5s 6 plus Samsung S3 Edge Note 4 and 3.5-5.5 inch Smartphone for 3D Movies and Games
Offered by Tepoinnuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic VR Glasses, 31 May 2016
I bought a vr set last week that were the same price as these and they were very poor compared to these they were the Vr Breet ones also listed on amazon, the reviews were good but I couldn't get on with them...constantly out of focus and didnt fit my face right with lots of light coming in through the sides, I thought I would chance my luck and buy this set and glad I did, not only do they fit properly with no light in around my face but they are a lot more comfortable than the Breet ones, lens are way better with no blurry images around the edges like the Breet ones, you can wear your glasses with these ones providing you put them in first and put the whole lot on your face in one go but I found I didn't need to wear them like I did with the Vr Breet goggles the focus is good and considering my left eye is considerably worse than my right I was able to focus it correctly with my right eye.

Im using my Xperia z2 with these glass's and the image is good, phone even fits in with the gel skin still on plus glass screen protector...worked a treat and you can move the phone around sidewards and up and down to get the image right.

All I all very good.

Ladies Hooded Fleece Animal Pyjama Pouch Loungewear Top Pink Grey Bear Rabbit
Ladies Hooded Fleece Animal Pyjama Pouch Loungewear Top Pink Grey Bear Rabbit
Offered by Value Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and fluffy, 5 Feb. 2016
Nice jumper, fitted good and lasts.

I dont tend review clothes first off I leave it a couple weeks but I have to say its lasting well I wear it for a pj top and its been through many washes even spilt bleech down it and it wad fine, glad I ordered 2 they are fab!

Kickers Verda Tass Lthr Af, Women's Ballet Flats, Black (Black), 8 UK (42 EU)
Kickers Verda Tass Lthr Af, Women's Ballet Flats, Black (Black), 8 UK (42 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery, good shoes, 5 Feb. 2016
Cant argue at the level of service, ordered it at 9.00am last night and it arrived this morning wasnt expecting it untill tomorrow... must be the quickest online order ever!, great shoes, need breaking in but all kickers are like wearing slabs of concrete at first lol then they are very comfortable.

Lenovo A10 Tab 2 10.1 inch Tablet - White
Lenovo A10 Tab 2 10.1 inch Tablet - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Budget Tablet which delivers highend perfomance, 13 Dec. 2015
Amazing tablet for the money and shows up my surface 3 at a fraction of the price and even though I love my surface the app store is absolutely dismal, I bought this as I wanted a really cheap andriod tablet just to mess about on with games etc as google play has everything 'hint hint Microsoft' but it's shown it's self to be much more than a toy, I've downloaded all my apps and then some on this device and they all work flawlessly, some of the feature on the Lenovo are remarkable especially considering the price I now use it to watch my films, play my music on and also use it as a satnav i was surprised it had gps capabilities for the price even my surface doesn't have GPS, but I use copilot on my phone and have now just installed it on this tablet and it's brilliant the big screen really makes a difference..it picks up a signal even indoors and it's an instance GPS fix no waiting for a signal it's great, the 10 inch screen is perfect for viewing routes and no where near as annoying as it is on a tiny phone screen.

Music and video performance are good the sound menu is amazing.... Customisable graphic equaliser, surround sound and Dolby, movies play well the HD screen is brilliant the screen its self is bright and colourful in some cases to bright even on the lowest setting but dimmer apps can sort that.

Battery performance: lasts all day even my surface 3 don't last that long!

There's no doubt about it lenovo make the best budget stuff if I buy anything budget tech wise I always head for this make having owned a leno lapy in the past they offer best value for money and are super reliable, the tablet feels well made and its not so heavy that you could use it as an anchor and not so light that you think you have something thats made by fisher price in your hands.....its just right.

Zone Hearts - Black Toggle Womens Boot with Faux Fur Lining - Size 4 - Black
Zone Hearts - Black Toggle Womens Boot with Faux Fur Lining - Size 4 - Black
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush boots!, 27 Nov. 2015
Not really a fan of ugg boots but I bought these to wear around the house and keep my feet warm as they are always cold and really glad I did, they are cheap and well made plus feel very comfortable and look lush on my feet!! I have size 5s I bought a 5 and they were a bit to big so bough a size down and they fitted perfect, lol don't want to wear them outside encase I ruin them..so they make perfect slipper boots!!

Sony MDRZX310 Foldable Headphones - Metallic Blue
Sony MDRZX310 Foldable Headphones - Metallic Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones I have owned since the 90's, 30 Aug. 2015
I bought these on a whim thinking they would probably be a bit pants considering the price but I have to say I am really shocked at how clear the sound and the bass is....i mean it's solid and powerful and it doesn't take a lot to drive these babies, I bought these as I'm not one for blaring out music through speakers as I prefer a more personal connection between me and the music I listen too, they are brilliant with my mp3 player...well Sony psp, also use them to listen to my tapes and vinyl and I must say these headphones really come in to their own with the old analog stuff as I was hoping they would, sadly my old Panasonic headphones really didn't have the range that these sonys do.

In terms of build quality these sonys feel solid and in true Sony style the classic army style thick robust cable and quality 3.5mm mini plug is shaped with precision and small enough to get into tight spaces perfect for my phone which has a gel case on it making it twice has hard for headphone plugs to sit down tight enough to make a connection but no such issue with these.

Overall I'm really impressed with these also love that you can fold them away, these headphones have impressed me a lot in fact they remind me a lot of a pair of Sony's I had in the early 90s I've never come across a set that could rival those bad boys until now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Nokia O2 customers, 3 Jan. 2014
Bought my Nokia lumia 620 from O2 and with the latest fad being that O2 take out the genuine phone charger because of their helping the environment rubbish while automatically thinking we all have usb chargers at home...well guess what wake up because not all chargers are compatible as I found out with different AMP ratings and MA ratings, they also take out the stock 1 meter charging lead and replace it with one that it 2cm long...2cm seriously!!? what the hell can you do with that?? so I bought the stock charger here and it works brilliant, my nokia charges in no time and it's a good solid charge.

I was originally using the charger from my xperia z but had problems with it, the phone kept beeping as to say chargers been plugged in, the same thing happend with my wifes xperia t charger too, had to charge my phone via my laptop, yet the sony chargers rating is the same as the nokia yet the nokia one charges the phone faster the phone seems to hold a charge a lot longer too

Page: 1 | 2 | 3