Profile for Jon Edwards > Reviews

Content by Jon Edwards

Jon Edwards (Reading, England)

The Target (Will Robie Book 3)
The Target (Will Robie Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well written final book in the series about a ..., 23 Jan. 2015
Very well written final book in the series about a U.S. sniper. Lots of insight about the internal working of the Federal government in the U.S.

Richard Herring - Warming Up
Richard Herring - Warming Up

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed well maybe not..............!!?, 3 Dec. 2013
I cannot believe he keeps going for seemingly so little reward. I have turned into a devoted fan since getting these endless blogs. As a 'real' groupie now I can highly recommend MeVsMe self playing snooker podcasts as an invaluable insight into Richard's antics ;)

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [DVD] [2004]
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Edward James Olmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gets better, 27 Jan. 2013
I'm old enough to have seen the original series back in the 80s, it was very 'clunky.' The new series is a massive improvment on the past. The thought that was obviously taken with the re-imagining of the series has paid off. I am rewatching the DVDs for a 2nd time since purchasing them, I love this Box set!!!!

Black Books - The Complete Box Set [DVD]
Black Books - The Complete Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dylan Moran
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Gentle Comedy, 21 Jan. 2010
I've just viewed disc 1 so far, another 2 to go! I remember seeing Black Books on Channel 4 it's a witty, clever series with its fair share of brilliant characters, it was certainly well worth my purchase.