Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for JH > Reviews

Content by JH

JH

Disney Frozen Sisters ~3.5" Mini-Figure Gift Set
Disney Frozen Sisters ~3.5" Mini-Figure Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars ONE HAPPY GRANDDAUGHTER!, 10 Feb. 2015
Although I thought they looked a little flimsy when opened first, my little granddaughter plays with them all the time and takes them everywhere with her!

Passion: Take It All Deluxe Edition CD+DVD
Passion: Take It All Deluxe Edition CD+DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC CD!, 29 Jun. 2014
This is a CD with great Holy Spirit filled songs on it! I can't stop listening to it! Buy it and you will be blessed!!

Gagging Jesus: Things Jesus Said We Wish He Hadn't
Gagging Jesus: Things Jesus Said We Wish He Hadn't
by Phil Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book!, 8 Oct. 2013
Extremely challenging. A timely reminder that we need to consider the radical nature of Jesus' words, and respond appropriately as individuals and churches.

Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus (PC)
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE IT!!!, 16 Dec. 2012
I bought this software (which can't be returned once opened!!) and have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get it to work successfully. Most of the time it won't pick up a video signal from my VCR, which is a decent Panasonic one and not a cheap machine. I am also using a brand new high spec laptop with Windows 8 on it, which is supposed to be compatible. So no problem with my equipment. On the rare occasion that it HAS managed to record, it WON'T go through the process of burning the recording onto a DVD. What I mean is that it appears to go through the process but then the DVD is empty with nothing on it. I have then had to burn the recording onto to a DVD using the built in software on the laptop. So this software DOES NOT DO WHAT IS IS SUPPOSED TO DO - but unlike other purchases. I cannot return it!! so gutted and very disappointed!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2013 5:41 PM GMT