Profile for Emma > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Judge Jules - Trance Anthems
Judge Jules - Trance Anthems

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE IT., 24 Jun. 2016
Don't hesitate and just buy this album. Yes you might have half the tracks already, but not mixed as well as this. It's so awesome, wish I'd bought it sooner and not left it sitting on my wish list for months! It's really uplifting, but with a decent beat. Could certainly exercise to this, or crank it up really loud on a Friday night like I am right now. BUY IT!!

Small Chopping Boards 30cm x 19cm - Light Blue
Small Chopping Boards 30cm x 19cm - Light Blue
Offered by Crystal Edge

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Jun. 2016
I've bought 3 of these now in different colours. A great little size for chopping all manner of things. Yes its flimsy, but it's light and easy to use. I did put one in the dishwasher and it warped, but once cooled down it snapped back into perfect shape like new. For the price you can use if for 6 months and then have new. Go for it!

Small Chopping Boards 30cm x 19cm - Green
Small Chopping Boards 30cm x 19cm - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this board, 30 May 2016
I use this over all my larger chopping boards. Yes it warped once in the dish washer, but it straighten out like new once cooled down. I'm going to buy more, maybe every colour, its a perfect chopping board.

Bike Hook, Super Save Free Delivery! and made in the UK
Bike Hook, Super Save Free Delivery! and made in the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 27 May 2016
It's great. I didn't like the bike hanging in my shed as seemed to take up too much space, so instead I've used the hook to keep the bike firm against the wall. It's still got both wheels touching floor, but hook stops it from falling over when you inevitability knock into it.

2014 Ladies Under Armour 2 in 1 Headband Aqueduct
2014 Ladies Under Armour 2 in 1 Headband Aqueduct

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect, 13 April 2016
Don't quibble, just buy it. The colour is gorgeous and it looks fab on. But best of all it stays in place and keeps all the hair away from my face. I love it.

Crocs Crocband, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Blue (Navy), M6/W7 UK (39-40 EU)
Crocs Crocband, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Blue (Navy), M6/W7 UK (39-40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm converted!, 13 Jan. 2016
I really really really didn't want to be the same as half the nation and buy a pair of crocs, but I needed a pair of comfy shoes for wearing round the house, so gave these a go. And I love them, I hate myself for it, but I do. They are so comfy, with or without socks, and I think the crocband looks cool. I'm a converted croc wearer, next thinf you know I'll be leaving the house in them!

Auraglow Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Super Bright 6 LED Battery Powered Cabinet Drawer Night Lights - TWIN PACK
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lights, 5 Jan. 2016
Excellent lights, I have put them in the wardrobe, so no need to put the bedroom light on when I'm getting up really early for work. I will definitely be buying more to put elsewhere around the house

A Life Without Limits
A Life Without Limits
by Chrissie Wellington

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov. 2015
This review is from: A Life Without Limits (Paperback)
A gripping story, a true inspiration

Fashy Hot Water Bottle with Fleece Cover Red 2.0L
Fashy Hot Water Bottle with Fleece Cover Red 2.0L

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 5 Jan. 2015
This is my second flashy hot water bottle, and my favourite. The cover is a lovely colour red, would make a great valentines gift. Its not too thick, so you can feel all the heat through but don't get too hot. Its really soft too. The cover doesn't remove, but I don't mind this.

Kick the Drink. . .Easily!
Kick the Drink. . .Easily!
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars but so glad I have, 11 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my husband and had no real intention of reading it myself, but so glad I have. I haven't touched a drop of alcohol since reading the book, and I genuinely don't want to. I don't miss it, I feel much healthier, and I've lost a stone in 6 weeks as I'm not snacking on all the junk that goes with a glass of wine. Even if you don't want to stop drinking, READ THIS BOOK, and you'll soon change your mind for the better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3