Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
65W Lavolta Charger Laptop AC Adapter for Asus K501LB K501UB K501UQ X401A X451 X451CA TP500 TP500L TP500LA TP550LD X501A X502CA X55A X55C X550CA X551CA X551MA X551MAV X552CL X555LA X555LB X555LD X555UJ K501UQ-DM011T K501UQ-DM050T X555LA-DM1381T X555LA-XX2282T X555LA-XO2625T - 19V Power Supply
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars works great with my husbands Asus laptop, 20 Jun. 2017
works great with my husbands Asus laptop, and cheaper than a so called original that didn't actually fit from another supplier.

Superdry Men's Long Sleeve Hoodie Grey Midnight Marl -  Grey - Small
Superdry Men's Long Sleeve Hoodie Grey Midnight Marl - Grey - Small

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality with wear and wash, 16 Jan. 2017
This looked a really nice hoodie when it arrived, but after one wear it was shedding white fluff everywhere and after one wash it was covered in bobbling, so much so that I felt it had to be returned. I do wonder if it's a fake as I would expect better quality for Superdry and the price of £34. I know that's not expensive for Superdry, but its not cheap either, so not very impressed with this one.

John Freida Color Glaze Clear 6.5 oz. (Pack of 6)
John Freida Color Glaze Clear 6.5 oz. (Pack of 6)
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive, 16 Jan. 2017
Bought this to make my hair glossier, which it does to a certain extent, but I've also found that it controls any frizz as a result of weather exposure e.g damp weather. I can go out in drizzle and my hair still looks pretty good when I return. I had been using it every day after I wash my hair - I have oily hair - but I have found that alternate day use is enough to maintain the effect. I note that it doesn't seem to be available form any UK suppliers which is a shame and it works out expensive if bought individually, so it best to buy in bulk if you like it.

Quiksilver Mens Schoolie M Bkpk Kta7 Backpack Multicoloured
Quiksilver Mens Schoolie M Bkpk Kta7 Backpack Multicoloured
Offered by Ann's Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for school/college, 16 Jan. 2017
Good size and quality school backpack for my high school age son. Fits all his books and lunch etc and still some room for extras. Also handy for carrying a laptop when needed with the padded pocket at the back.

[2 Pack] 40 LED Outdoor [Timer] Battery Fairy Lights on 5M Clear String Cable - (8 Modes, 120 Hours of Lighting, IP65 Waterproof, Warm White)
Offered by Golden Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product for the price, 16 Jan. 2017
Really good product for the price. Lasted all over Christmas on the timer setting and one set of batteries and no cabling to deal with.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality frames, 28 Nov. 2016
Second time purchasing these frames - good quality, as described and just the job for a couple of medium school photos.

Bosch BCH6PETGB Athlet Animal Upright Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 0.9 L - Tornado Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent suction but..., 14 July 2016
Our Dyson DC59 was having intermittent failures and was beginning to smell, so I thought it was time for a new model, despite only having the Dyson for about 18 months. That said, we do put our hoover through a lot - as the owner of a constantly shedding golden retriever, our living/dining/kitchen area needs vacuuming at least twice a day. Anyway, this is a great hoover for those twice a day vacuums where it is just literally going over your living room floor to pick up the dog hairs - the suction is better than the Dyson DC59 in this scenario, and its far less messy to empty the dust compartment, which also holds more than the Dyson DC59. However, the big downfall for this hoover comes when you want to do anything different, like clean the stairs, reach for cobwebs, get into those awkward nooks and crannies or clean the car - its a military operation converting to a handheld - I tried it once on a whole house clean, and let's just say, never again. Battery life is good and far superior to the Dyson but the difficulty using it anywhere other than a large open space lets it down. So, we now have two vacuums on charge, which wasn't my intention. In summary, if you're buying as a quick run around hoover for large open spaces, its excellent, but don't buy it thinking it will be great for the whole house and car unless you like the idea of spending 15 minutes dismantling it every time you want to clean the stairs. Apart from a relatively poor battery life by comparison, the Dyson DC59 beats the Bosch one purely for ease of use.

OutdoorMaster Bungee Dog Leash, Improved Dog Safety & Comfort (Black)
OutdoorMaster Bungee Dog Leash, Improved Dog Safety & Comfort (Black)
Offered by OutdoorMaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for intermittent pullers!, 14 July 2016
We've previously used a gentle leader/halti type face collar to control our dog's intermittent pulling, but she always seemed to feel a little nervous around other dogs when she wore these, as if she wasn't fully in control of the situation, and they weren't the nicest looking things either. However, with this stretchy lead, she seems far more comfortable, is walking better and when she does pull, it takes the strain. The loop close to the collar end of the lead is really useful for holding her close when needed too. I would have given it five stars, but I've opted for four simply because some of the edges, where the loop is sewn in for instance, are showing signs of fraying. This isn't affecting things at the moment, but I'm not sure how the lead will last out. That said, at the price we paid, I'd still probably buy again, or look for some thing very similar anyway.

Haflinger  Kanon Classic Slippers Womens  Blue Blau (kapitän 79) Size: 7 (41 EU)
Haflinger Kanon Classic Slippers Womens Blue Blau (kapitän 79) Size: 7 (41 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars good for sweaty feet..., 16 Sept. 2015
I've always suffered with sweaty feet, but sweaty feet that still get very cold and I find that within five minutes of wearing any slippers with a closed toe, my feet would start to feel uncomfortable. I read that slippers made from natural fibres, such as wool or sheepskin are better than manmade fibres so I thought I'd treat myself and give these a go. At £45 they aren't exactly cheap sleepers, and neither are they the softest, I'd say a little more like wearing a shoe, but I've been wearing these for over a week now and I have to say my feet feel fantastic, not at all sweaty, just nice. Having only had them a week can't comment on how long they will last, but even if they only last the usual 6 months, they have been worth every penny for the comfort.

50 Fifty GLM001 Glow Mason Lamp
50 Fifty GLM001 Glow Mason Lamp
Offered by Genie Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars These have made great presents for my daughter's friends birthdays recently, 27 Aug. 2015
These have made great presents for my daughter's friends birthdays recently. I think they have been well received. Not sure how long they will last but seem to be perfect for a teen bedroom.

Page: 1 | 2