Profile for Lisa Gordon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Colourworks 1.4 L Collapsible Strainer, Pink, 19 cm
Colourworks 1.4 L Collapsible Strainer, Pink, 19 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact for storing, 17 Aug. 2015
This sieve is great as it folds down so good for storing.

Roberts Revival iStream2 DAB/DAB+/FM Internet Radio - Duck Egg
Roberts Revival iStream2 DAB/DAB+/FM Internet Radio - Duck Egg

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish radio, 17 Aug. 2015
Love how this radio looks and that' the reason I bought it although I'm sure you could find a better sound system for the same price. Lots of functionality, including DAB, internet radio, traditional radio, USB etc. The sound is pretty decent. I like the function for streaming Spotify to the device. All in all a good purchase, but pricey.

8" Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, by Ozeri
8" Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, by Ozeri
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
Great lid for the Ozeri frying pan. Now I can make nice fried eggs.

The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri, with 100% PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany (30 cm (12 inch))
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 29 Sept. 2014
Love this new frying pan. We use a little oil when frying things but have had no problem so far with any food items sticking. It cleans up very well too. The size is very true so this frying pan is very big with a 30cm base. The felt protector is an excellent idea to protect the cooking surface. We wanted to order the small sized one but unfortunately the postage was too expensive to Sweden as it was not available on Amazon delivery.

Collins Five Year Diary - Black
Collins Five Year Diary - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic 5 year diary, 8 Aug. 2013
This is a good basic 5 year diary with room on each page to write your entries for 5 years. I'm sure there are more pretty versions of this but for my needs it was ok.

Naissance Cold Pressed Castor Oil 100ml - Vegan Certified, Hexane Free, No GMO
Naissance Cold Pressed Castor Oil 100ml - Vegan Certified, Hexane Free, No GMO
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Found it at last, 23 April 2013
I have searched for castor oil and came back to failsafe Amazon to source this. Even Boots the chemist don't stock this product nowadays. I bought it as I'd read it was good for eyebrow growth. The jury is still out on that but glad I was able to find this product.

Vax U91-MA-B Air Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U91-MA-B Air Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful vacuum, 23 April 2013
We ordered this for my mum as she has a mixture of carpets and wooden flooring and tiles. It's a nice compact machines, easy to move around, but as with all upright vacuum cleaners a pain if you need to lift over anything. I was amazed by how powerful this machine was and am now thinking of getting one myself. Would definitely recommend the VAX brand and this was an excellent price at 99.99.

BeyBlade Metal Masters Beylocker Storage Case - Includes 1 Top Evil Gemios DF145FS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Dec. 2012
Excellent item. Good for keeping all these beyblades in one place. Handy travel accessory so items are easy and compact to transport.

Groomers Aquasorb Towel - Medium
Groomers Aquasorb Towel - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for drying dogs, 20 Nov. 2012
I really didn't believe this product would be as good as it turns out to be. Amazingly good at drying my little Maltese. I just squeeze the excess water out and then pop it back in the holder. I would say that although I have a very small dog, I find the size I purchased slightly on the small size.

Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Calibre 4700 Watch #FB1094-56D
Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Calibre 4700 Watch #FB1094-56D

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but strap flimsy, 20 Nov. 2012
This is a nice watch, not too big. Took a little time to set up but that was probably due to me not reading the instructions properly. There's a lot going on in the display so sometimes you really have to focus to see the hands and read the time. The hands are flourescent so you can see the time in the dark, this function is really good and clear.

My only disappointment is that the quality of the strap is rather flimsy and for a watch at this price would have expected better feeling quality. I have a Tissot and the strap on that has a much better quality and weight feel to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5