Profile for Souxchef > Reviews

Souxchef "souxchef"

PetSafe Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella
PetSafe Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella

3.0 out of 5 stars Product did what it said, it stopped my dog ..., 8 Mar. 2015
Product did what it said, it stopped my dog barking at any noise in the garden. The spray and batteries are both quite expensive to replace.
After a few weeks I took collar off my dog and stored it away. I got it out recently as she started barking again but I found it would not work, the spray just keeps coming out of the nozzle when I try to refill it ( with a new battery and refill can of spray) I would have thought the unit would last longer than 14 months, most of it in a cupboard !

Genware NEV-05-189 Hamburger Turner, Stainless Steel, 125 mm x 65 mm
Genware NEV-05-189 Hamburger Turner, Stainless Steel, 125 mm x 65 mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle is top heavy, this means item can't me ..., 9 Aug. 2014
Handle is top heavy, this means item can't me left sitting on the griddle as handle would get heat damaged. I would not have bought it if I'd known this as it makes using it a bit inconvenient

SwankySwans Women's Jasper Polka Dot Laminate Summer Crossbody Bag With Double Pockets In Green 5055360142247 Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Polka dot bag, 7 Jan. 2014
Lovely bag and it looks robust and practical to use, it has very pretty lining. Very happy with this purchase

Stuhrling Original Delphi Canterbury Automatic Skeleton Swarovski Crystal Women's Automatic Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 531L.11112
Offered by Timepiece_Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, 7 Jan. 2014
My 19 year old daughter wanted a watch for Xmas. Despite her describing the type of watch she would like I found it incredibly difficult to make a choice..., they were all so similar ! I saw this one and decided straight away to get it as it was so different and quirky, also the price was good, (on Amazon flash deal) I'm not convinced it's worth the stated RRP but it's definately worth what I paid. My daughter was amazed at the watch and loved it straight away she gets lots of compliments about it and she likes that no one she knows has a similar one. It's early days but so far it's keeping good time and hopefully this will continue. Very pleased with this particular purchase.

The Importance of Being Earnest
The Importance of Being Earnest

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 25 Mar. 2013
I love the old movie, I love the new version of the movie with Rupert Everett. this is the first time I have read the story and it was excellent. I get the feeling Oscar Wilde was enjoying mocking the 'upper class' in the story.

HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One A4 Printer
HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One A4 Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars HP photosmart all in one printer copier scanner, 28 Feb. 2009
I bought this knowing absolutely nothing about the technical jargon associated with laptops and printers I knew only that printer was compatible with my Windows Vista and it was wireless which I wanted. It was incredibly simple to install using the instructions on the A4 pamphlet enclosed in the box. Its too soon to say how reliable it will be but, so far it is just brilliant. I am very happy I chose this printer.

Now That's What I Call A Family Quiz [DVD]
Now That's What I Call A Family Quiz [DVD]

1.0 out of 5 stars music quiz, 4 Feb. 2009
Now That's What I Call A Family Quiz [Interactive DVD] [2008]
purchased this last year at full price so I was fairly disappointed when during the first time using it there was a question repeated in the first round. During the following 4 rounds using all of the "years" the same few questions kept repeating again and again. Very boring game and not worth the money.

Strictly Ballroom [Collector's Edition] [DVD] [1992]
Strictly Ballroom [Collector's Edition] [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Paul Mercurio
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars strictly ballroom, 4 Jan. 2009
I first saw this film in the 90s and thoroughly enjoyed it, I've also watched anytime its been on TV. Since buying it for my teenage daughter at Christmas its been on at least once in every three days. The film is just superb, all the characters are larger than life and the dance sequences and dialogue are brilliant. This is a film not to be missed

4.0 out of 5 stars sunflower, 2 Sept. 2008
Sunflower cz silver pendant necklace

I failed to see product specification info informing buyers that pendant was sold with simple chain and not the one illustrated, so it was disappointing when it arrived as the chain supplied is totally useless for the pendant. The pendant is lovely and was put onto more appropriate chain. I would check seller specification more carefully with any future purchase