Profile for Linda > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BT 4500 Cordless Big Button Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocker
BT 4500 Cordless Big Button Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocker

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good value., 13 Aug. 2015
Bought this to replace an old phone for my 96 year-old aunt. She had no problem in using it and found it easier to hold and the keyboard clearer to see than the old phone. I entered family phone numbers in the phone book, which is easy to operate. Haven't tried the "nuisance call" facility as, fortunately, she doesn't seem to receive any.

Beneath the Treetops: and Other Stories
Beneath the Treetops: and Other Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Great anthology, 16 July 2015
Rosemary Gemmell writes excellent short stories. Each tale has a different theme and slant and the ending comes as a surprise.

Ladies Red Touch Fastening Machine Washable Wide Slippers UK Size 5
Ladies Red Touch Fastening Machine Washable Wide Slippers UK Size 5
Offered by A&H Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful slippers, 29 Jun. 2015
Wonderful slippers for my 95 year old aunt with swollen ankles. Excellent fit, excellent value and very elegant plus washable but haven't tried to yet.

Wannabe A Writer We've Heard Of? (Secrets to Success Writing Series Book 2)
Wannabe A Writer We've Heard Of? (Secrets to Success Writing Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars This book helps you to promote yourself, 16 April 2015
Although this book is useful, funny and a good read, I did think that it wasn't well organised and that some parts were repeated. There are some very helpful tips, some of which I have put into practice now and others I will refer to when/if I become famous!

A Street Cafe Named Desire
A Street Cafe Named Desire

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 16 April 2015
I was pleased to discover that this was not your usual romantic tale but the author writes about realistic characters. Some parts of the book caused me to chuckle aloud, while others made me reflect on how I would cope in similar situations.

Clear the Clutter: How to Declutter and Refresh your Home Easily and Quickly: (Clutter, Declutter, How to Declutter, Getting Rid, Clutter Free, Organizing Your Home, DIY)

4.0 out of 5 stars You are not alone, 16 April 2015
Easy to read publication with lots of good tips without being too preachy. The book helps you understand how you can improve your living space and succeed in decluttering and that you are not the worst hoarder in the world!

Silence
Silence

1.0 out of 5 stars The content was repetitive and boring. Which teenagers with a car go for an ..., 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
I was not impressed with this book. Firstly,I had not realised it was a Young Adult book and secondly I was a fair way through it before I understood after referring to currency in sterling that the novel was in fact set in UK. The names of the characters, the lifestyle, description of schools all led me to believe the book was based in US. The content was repetitive and boring. Which teenagers with a car go for an ice cream? It is perhaps a Mills and Boon for young teenagers but, even at that age, I was into more exciting literature.

The Mother of the Bride & Other Stories
The Mother of the Bride & Other Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read in short chunks, 11 Oct. 2014
Such a well written and entertaining book of short stories. A great read in short, easy chunks with the ending always a surprise. Teresa Ashby is a wonderful writer of short stories and this is a good collection to start with.

Here Come the Boys (short story)
Here Come the Boys (short story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short story, 9 Jun. 2014
Loved it from beginning to end. The characters and (some of) the situations are those we have all experienced. A splendid read and I will be looking our for more from Milly Johnson.

LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars
LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars
Offered by Tim & Tina's Toy Store - delivery time 3-7 business days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for 18 month old child, 8 Feb. 2014
This was a gift for my grandchild who loves abroad so it is easier to send via Amazon. He enjoys playing with it, the pieces are chunky are the colours are bright.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3