Profile for Kim and Maddie > Reviews

Kim and Maddie

Regatta Women's Rain Trousers Black Black
Regatta Women's Rain Trousers Black Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with these waterproof trousers, 8 Oct. 2015
Very pleased with these waterproof trousers, needed for a school trip, lightweight and come with a waterproof bag to easily pop inside a rucksack . Great price, great service , thanks.

The Class Ceiling (A romantic comedy)
The Class Ceiling (A romantic comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable., 20 Feb. 2013
I highly recommend this book......mothers everywhere will understand the school gate politics and empathise with the main character in particular. Funny and poignant , download and enjoy a great read.

Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Professional Detangling Hair Brush - Black and Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous !, 14 May 2012
This hairbrush is great, bought it for my daughter, it gets through tangles and knots without pulling or hurting, very pleased.

Little Women: Oxford Children's Classics
Little Women: Oxford Children's Classics
by Louisa May Alcott

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic novel, 14 May 2012
I bought this book for my ten year old daughter, she has previously read the Usborne version ( for younger children ) and enjoyed the story and also the film. She thoroughly enjoyed this more detailed version.

Diva Puppies Kit-
Diva Puppies Kit-

5.0 out of 5 stars Diva Puppies !!, 30 May 2011
This review is from: Diva Puppies Kit- (Toy)
Great fun without mess !! Three pups,three doggy beds, a selection of paints, sticky sparkly things, feather collars.....my daughter and her friend had fun painting the pups and making them pretty. I loved it because it was straightforward and not messy or fiddly.

Workhouse; a Victorian Girl's Diary 1871 (My Story)
Workhouse; a Victorian Girl's Diary 1871 (My Story)
by Pamela Oldfield

5.0 out of 5 stars My Story;Workhouse, a Victorian Girls Diary 1871, 30 May 2011
I purchased this book for my nine year old daughter, thinking it would be a good way of throwing in a bit of education via her reading book. The book is set out in a diary format and my daughter has really enjoyed the story , gaining an insight into Victorian life. I have bought two more of this series of ' My Story ' books......having had a quick flick through, they also appear to be well written and enjoyable.