Profile for Fatmusketeer > Reviews

Content by Fatmusketeer

Fatmusketeer "Fatmusketeer" (Warwick, UK)

Handel Concerti Grossi Opus 6
Handel Concerti Grossi Opus 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely witty performances, 19 Jun. 2015
I found the performances of these wonderful concerti quite captivating, The Avison bring wit and musicality to Handel's works and put a smile on my face.

Hush Puppies Rockford, Men's Chelsea Boots, Black Leather, 10 UK (45 EU)
Hush Puppies Rockford, Men's Chelsea Boots, Black Leather, 10 UK (45 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and comfortable, 11 Dec. 2014
I am very please with these. They look good when worn, are easy to get on and are very comfortable (I have wide feet and was pleased that there was no rubbing).

I am happy with this purchase particularly at the price got them for.

Beyerdynamic DTX101ie Earphones (Silver)
Beyerdynamic DTX101ie Earphones (Silver)
Offered by home AV direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value headphones, 18 May 2014
They are comfortable to wear and produce excellent sound quality. They also feel robust so I hope they will be long lasting.

Harman/Kardon External Wireless Bluetooth Adapter - Black
Harman/Kardon External Wireless Bluetooth Adapter - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to set up and works beautifully, 1 Jan. 2014
The adaptor is very easy to set up. Basically I just plugged it in, started Bluetooth on my iPod and paired the devices. Works perfectly, the sound is so good I can't tell the difference between using the adaptor and having the iPod attached through a cable.

Only query is that is it plugged in the whole time with no off switch I can see so it must being using power. But all in all I am very happy.

Mozart: The Piano Concertos
Mozart: The Piano Concertos

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bargain, 26 May 2012
The Perahia set of Mozart piano concertos is my modern instrument 'desert island' version. The playing is graceful, insightful and in a word Mozartian. And what a bargain! There are twelve CDs in the set, which means each one costs less than £2. There are no notes supplied, but I think the music making speaks for itself.