Profile for Shona MacG > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Woman in Black [DVD]
The Woman in Black [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter and we both like it a lot, 6 Sept. 2017
This review is from: The Woman in Black [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my daughter and we both like it a lot . She also watches it with her friends. If you're into ghostly , spooky films you'll like this. That said, the book is better.

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Deep Blue Swarovski Crystal September Birthstone Necklace of 46cm/18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this so much !!, 12 Aug. 2017
I treated myself to this necklace and I am so delighted with it ! I absolutely love it. It's exactly as I had expected and the colour I chose was the 'sapphire' blue. It's possibly ever so slightly lighter in shade than I had thought but this didn't bother me at all as the colour is so beautiful and it's very sparkly- gorgeous Swarovski pendant. The chain is very good quality as is the pendant. Chain is silver and you can change the length your pendant sits at. Overall quality is excellent and the pendant looks very striking and classy. I've had many friends admiring it. Will be buying one soon for a friend and may treat myself to another one, it's so beautiful.

Dainty Cultured Freshwater 5-5.5mm Soft Silver Grey Pearl Silver (925) Stud earrings, presented in an attractive satin silk pouch with a gift card
Offered by Pearls Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect wee earrings, 20 July 2017
I love these ! Treated myself to them as they match a necklace I have. They are perfect and you can choose what size you prefer. Good quality also .

Scottish Flag Cufflinks
Scottish Flag Cufflinks
Offered by Fashion Jewellery4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 May 2017
This review is from: Scottish Flag Cufflinks
Beautiful shade of blue. I looked at these elsewhere but they were either too pale or too dark blue- these are perfect. My other half was very happy with them. They are also very good quality.

Twenty One Pilots Goner Box Girls shirt black M
Twenty One Pilots Goner Box Girls shirt black M

4.0 out of 5 stars It's very slim/ neat fitting., 20 Nov. 2016
I ordered a size medium for my daughter who is size 10 and when it arrived I thought it looked as though it would possibly fit a small child. Wish I had noticed it's slim fit! I have swapped it for a bigger size as my daughter doesn't like tops to be too tight fitting. The company were excellent and answered my email re the size very quickly so I'm now waiting for the larger sized one. Other than the size it is a very nice T-shirt which my daughter loves.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2016 6:48 PM GMT

New Look Women's Geo Mono Scarf, Black Patterned, One Size
New Look Women's Geo Mono Scarf, Black Patterned, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2016
Love this scarf! It's cosy and a good size.

ACEVIVI Professional 10pcs Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set Foundation Blending Cosmetic Brushes Essential Kit
Offered by Homdox.,Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars is very good at doing make-up on herself and everyone else, 15 July 2016
Bought these for my daughter who, at 13, is very good at doing make-up on herself and everyone else.
She is delighted with them. They are excellent quality. I would say the best set of brushes I've bought her.
A great price too and the blue is lovely.

Popamazing 9 Grids Swivel PU Leather Office Desk Chair, Salon Chrome Chair
Popamazing 9 Grids Swivel PU Leather Office Desk Chair, Salon Chrome Chair
Offered by Popamazing

4.0 out of 5 stars The seat is comfortable but a bit narrower than a chair of a ..., 10 April 2016
This is ideal for my daughter's bedroom.
It's slightly smaller than I was expecting. The seat is comfortable but a bit narrower than a chair of a similar style I have at my computer desk.
I suppose that's what happens when I don't look at the dimensions properly. but it's fine and was easy to assemble.

Snazaroo FX Gel Blood, Dark Blood Gel Special Effect, 50 ml
Snazaroo FX Gel Blood, Dark Blood Gel Special Effect, 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 5 Nov. 2015
Looks good, easy to use and doesn't run all over the place like other cheaper products.

Snazaroo Special FX Wax Pot, 18 ml
Snazaroo Special FX Wax Pot, 18 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 5 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Snazaroo Special FX Wax pot (Toy)
Easy to use, would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3