Profile for GeoffC-enterprises > Reviews

Bottle Green Large (Mens 40"- 42") Elf & Safety Mens Sweater
Bottle Green Large (Mens 40"- 42") Elf & Safety Mens Sweater
Offered by Real Slick Tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny jumper, 17 Dec. 2014
I panicked that I wasn't going to arrive in time but and on the actual day of Christmas jumper day.

Zomlings Tower Pack CDU (Set of 24)
Zomlings Tower Pack CDU (Set of 24)
Offered by Productos Licenciados

5.0 out of 5 stars The little things., 8 Dec. 2014
Purchased this magazine for my 6 yr old and had these 3 little block houses with it which she's obsessed with so now it's Christmas what better toy to get her.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, SUPCASE Belt Clip Holster Apple iPhone 6 Plus Case 5.5 inch display  [Unicorn Beetle PRO] Cover w/ Screen Protector (Black/Black),Bumper
iPhone 6 Plus Case, SUPCASE Belt Clip Holster Apple iPhone 6 Plus Case 5.5 inch display [Unicorn Beetle PRO] Cover w/ Screen Protector (Black/Black),Bumper
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Full armour case, 18 Oct. 2014
Excellent full armour case for fraction of price, purchased this for my brand new IPhone 6 plus, has made the phone bigger in size but that's because of the impact cushioning, even has its own screen protector, well happy.

Noah
Noah
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Noah's ark we know..., 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Noah (Blu-ray)
long long film, don't know where this story was going, at one time I thought I was watching transformers, there was a boat and animals though but not the story we know. I would actually rate 'Evan almighty' better than this.... Again don't know where they were going with this.

Portable Freeview HD TV Aerial - August DTA180 - Powerful Mini Antenna with Magnetic Base for Kitchen / Truck / Bedroom Portable Television
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible signal, 13 Dec. 2013
Purchased this from all of the good reviews, when I received it I thought this isn't going work. Ripped out my old electric amplified aerial with its telescopic aerials and plugged this in and could not believe, it is excellent, full signal and no interruption whatsoever. Perfect size and like all other reviewers said, stick it to something metal magnetically (I used my daughters hair clip) and it boosts signal even more. I bought another straight away so I can have a TV in the kitchen. Excellent product, I have kept it in my wish list.

clear case iphone 4 4S Ultra Slim Crystal Clear full Cover Skin Case (Front&Back)for the Apple iPhone 4/4S+Two Screen Protector For Front and Back
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 24 Feb. 2012
This is an excellent case, fits tight and snug yet looks very slimline. I have had previous front and back cases like this and they protect phone fully. I have read previous reviews on this product by stupid people who think it covers the front of the phone, if this is so, how can you use the touchscreen??? Excellent bargain too. For something so cheap it protects the £500 gadget!

V-MODA Bass Freq In-Ear Stereo Headphone (Jaded Green)
V-MODA Bass Freq In-Ear Stereo Headphone (Jaded Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny if you love music!! Don't hesitate buy now., 28 Jun. 2011
If you are looking at these now BUY IT, they're excellent in every way, I have been getting bored with my ipod and it's standard white headphones because I listen to a lot of heavy R'n'B, all they do is distort, even at low levels and so was putting me off, I started to look at headphones and thought if I wanted heavy bass I will need big over ear ones,I found these on amazon and was a bit unsure at first but for the price it wasn't much to lose. I received this baby on Monday when I ordered on Friday and I can't fault them, I just can't stop listening to my ipod now, it cancels out any noise outside and all you hear is the richest bass, an example track is Motivation by Kelly Rowland and Lil Wayne, you can feel the beats and don't realise your moving (dancing)when walking and for the price, I would buy two in case you lose a set. Excellent product at a price no wonder it has received an award. The colours are unique too. Bring your MP3 back to life, it's what it needs.

Mr Crud Fast Fender Front Mudguard - Black
Mr Crud Fast Fender Front Mudguard - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Fender add on, 4 Jun. 2011
I purchased a mountain bike and was looking for a set of mudguards, I bought a set from the same company previously but wanted something for the front and then I find this which seemed somewhat like a snail without its shell, ordered it and it arrived sooner than I thought. I put it on straight away and it changed the appearance straight away, it looks like a moto cross bike and does the job too, get it now, amazon is the cheapest you will find too.

DIGIFLEX Bicycle 21 LED Front Lamp + Rear Bike Flash Safety Light
DIGIFLEX Bicycle 21 LED Front Lamp + Rear Bike Flash Safety Light
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't look any further than this baby., 4 Jun. 2011
I had purchased these lights just to show that my bike had lights, not for riding use, as i rarely ride at night. I fixed the bracket to the handlebar and then put 3 triple A batteries in and wow, they blinded me, there are 4 settings on how many LEDs you want on. Excellent value for money as they look the part too. Overall this is a bargain, and drivers and pedestrians will see you. Geoff C

Big DeskTop 12 Digits Solar Calculator -Black
Big DeskTop 12 Digits Solar Calculator -Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Grundig big button calculator, 23 Mar. 2011
This is the mother of calculators, if you are used to using the keyboard on your PC look no further this has the same keys and makes that chunky noise too, I have ordered a few of these in case they go out of fashion, yes it's only a calculator but it's remarkable. Buy one now before they go out of circulation.

Page: 1 | 2