Profile for Marmite king > Reviews

Content by Marmite king

Marmite king "Custard cream" (Eccles, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Jack and Jones Men's Buzz Striped Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White/Black, X-Large
Jack and Jones Men's Buzz Striped Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White/Black, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice. I think I would describe it as a ..., 14 Jun. 2016
Very nice. I think I would describe it as a summer shirt i.e. quite light weight. I bought it for a birthday party which has a black and white theme. I already have a white jacket and they look good together.

Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health
Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
Great book

ABS Diameter 3,00 MM Sunshine Yellow Yellow 1 kg Filament for 3D Printers
ABS Diameter 3,00 MM Sunshine Yellow Yellow 1 kg Filament for 3D Printers

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems so far but ....., 14 Dec. 2015
I have a 3Doodler and bought this filament to use with it. The colour is great. In my 3Doodler it stops and starts. Two or three seconds of flowing plastic then a pause of a second or two then two or three seconds of flow again etc.. So far this hasn't been a problem giving me more time to control where I want the plastic to go but I imagine it might be a problem with some projects.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is good as it never falls off but if you have ..., 22 Jun. 2015
Well built. Very solid. My only point would be that the attachment clip has a strong spring. This is good as it never falls off but if you have grip issues you will need a friend to help you fit it.

The Illustrated Diary of Adam and Eve
The Illustrated Diary of Adam and Eve

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. Great little story, 15 May 2015
Loved it. Great little story. Very clever and although we all know the story well you never know what's coming up next in this version.

Tijuana Christmas (Sound of Brass)
Tijuana Christmas (Sound of Brass)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
Such wonderful memories from my childhood!

3D-Printer ABS Filament - 3mm - 1 Kg spool - Blue
3D-Printer ABS Filament - 3mm - 1 Kg spool - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 May 2015
A slight odour but great otherwise. It works fine in my 3Doodler.

Tomica City Train CT1100
Tomica City Train CT1100

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for older track, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Tomica City Train CT1100 (Toy)
It's great but it doesn't work with some of the older non-Tomy track we have. Previous versions of Tomy trains have worked with this track.

SanDisk SDSDQU-064G-FFP Ultra 64 GB Class 10 Micro SD Card with SD Adapter - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung phone overspec, 8 Oct. 2014
It's an SD card. It works. What more is there to say except..... It works in my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The specification indicates the maximum for this phone is 32Gb. My old card broke and I had this card in another device and I forgot the specification and needed to get the phone working as soon as possible. I don't know if it would work in all Samsung phones but it is working fine in mine!

<Year-End Deals>AP® 16W Solar Panel Charger with PowersIQ™ Fast Charging Technology External Power Pack 2A Dual USB Portable Charger Backup for Iphone 6 Plus 5s 5c 5 4s 4, Ipad Air Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, HTC One M8, Nexus 5, Blackberry, GPS Units, Digital Camera, Bluetooth Speaker and Other Smartphones and Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars No frills, 8 Oct. 2014
It's great, but..... Mine came with a white USB cable and 3 clips to attach it to a backpack / tent pole / etc.. There is a pocket in the 5th section with the text on it to keep these in. Unfortunately this only has one piece of velcro to close it and the contents keep falling out so watch out for that. There are loops of thin bungy cord sewn into the panels canvas surround which you attach the clips to if you want to use them. Very camping style but they seem a little slapdash although they do look like they would get the job done. The actual charging is impressive. The more sun the quicker the charging but this charger does produce power even on rainy, overcast, Salford days. It took three rainy days to charge an external battery pack but my other solar charger (size of a phone) does nothing on these days. Another thing to remember is that modern batteries are like a jack-in-the-box. It's easy to push it down in the box to begin with but the more compressed it gets, the more effort it takes. With the batteries it's easy to charge them to 20% capacity but takes a lot more energy to get them all the way to 100%. If 20% will run your phone all day then you have no problems. When I tested the charger I put it on an upstairs windowsill with a plant pot and a box keeping it flat against the glass. I did try it outside and the response was better but the weather was not up to trying a full charge that way. I think what I am getting at is that this product is very practical but with no frills. If you need a solar charger with this size / weight then it's great.

Page: 1 | 2