Profile for Andrew Hammond > Reviews

Content by Andrew Hammond

Andrew Hammond

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (PS4)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (PS4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a buy and nice to replay at a reasonable price now to., 2 Aug. 2016
Firstly, this is not the type of game I usually go for as it involves some kind of strategy for every siege. I suppose Far Cry is the closest franchise that comes close to being like this, as you need to stealthily take out the soldiers to win an outpost and that type of game I play often as there are loads of games like that at the moment. although you don't capture strongholds like that game I'm glad its not a part of the game as Just Cause, dying light, batman, every assassins creed and loads more. This game involves lots of concealed enemies which you have to find whilst you rescue hostages and do other tasks.I played raindow six vegas 2 which was good but this is much more smoother and more satisfying when you complete a mission. It felt a bit line Battefield Hardline in areas which I didn't mind as I liked that game but this is way more challenging. I found the AI was quite intuitive as sometimes in games like Assassins creed or other games the ai can run around like maniacs or get stuck in walls had no problem with this, no loading problems no broken elements. I played State of Decay which got stuck on a mission as two ai characters would not meet and exchange supplies recently that happened and it saved when you complete the mission that completing ruined the experience. This game had AI come for you quite abruptly in a hostile way when you make to much noise or they see your remote camera which can take you of guard. Siege was enjoyable I purchased it for £25 which was a perfect price and will go back and play it again as it was fun.

Hardcore Henry
Hardcore Henry
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun well worth seeing if you love the action genre which I dont know why you wouldn't., 2 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Hardcore Henry (Amazon Video)
Well worth a watch sort of like Crank but first person and highly enjoyable. If you want a fun weekend watch Crank, Hardcore Henry then see Raid and Raid 2 intense action will leave you smiling. It has perverse and violent sense of humour Copley is hysterical as well.

Horner: Aliens Original Soundtrack [SOUNDTRACK]
Horner: Aliens Original Soundtrack [SOUNDTRACK]
Offered by Media-Seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional music for a Classic Motion Picture, 2 Aug. 2016
One of the best scores ever composed never do I get bored of this Soundtrack its my favourite.

The Exorcist 25th Anniversary Limited-Edition Deluxe Set
The Exorcist 25th Anniversary Limited-Edition Deluxe Set
Offered by bookeys3

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful set, 2 Aug. 2016
Great collection.

Inner Demon
Inner Demon
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars good but dont hold me to it i just remember it being a worthy watch and not awful.....good review crumbling, 26 May 2016
This review is from: Inner Demon (Amazon Video)
not bad I enjoyed it more than some awful excuses for the genre. The addiction part has been done before in the evil dead remake but this was better made as she was in recovery in an actual building with professionals and not in a cabin in the middle of the haunted woods with friends. I might be being generous with this movie but I liked it more or less but with so many bad movies this is the exorcist and the Omen combined. actually just watch those films instead. why do I watch these movies? I just don't want to watch an Oscar film that makes me sad...oh that's why.

IP Man 1,2 & 3 Box Set [DVD]
IP Man 1,2 & 3 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Donnie Yen

5.0 out of 5 stars "Good Kung fu does not depend on age or sex but on how well you fight.", 26 May 2016
This review is from: IP Man 1,2 & 3 Box Set [DVD] (DVD)
If only Ip Man taught PE at my school I would have become a decent human being instead of a mini egg obsessive bad horror movie enthusiast I would have fought for Britains independence, been respected by local people in markets had a beautiful home, wife, cute kid that interrupts my discussions/fights and taught future movie stars the art of fighting without fighting. Great trilogy Donnie Yen excels both physically and mentally with subtle acting and quite emotional scenes of a man who loves his art but hates violence. When he fights for the honor of the Chinese people against the Japanese occupation he fights many Karate experts but when he demolishes them so they wont fight for a few months or ever again (broken arms and legs) you see a look in his eyes he hates having to do this its not why he trains he is not this person but while you love his skill and justice you feel sympathy for his plight. Great movies recommended to all.

Cadbury Mini Eggs 90 g Bag (Pack of 12)
Cadbury Mini Eggs 90 g Bag (Pack of 12)
Offered by a2zdrinks Express Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, 26 May 2016
mini eggs should be banned as I have had to go to therapy for my addiction.

The Annual 2010
The Annual 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars not the greatest from Ministry of Sound but some songs stand out, 26 May 2016
This review is from: The Annual 2010 (Audio CD)
I found there were 13 out of 60 songs were great. 1,2,7,13,17 and 20 on disc 1, i found disc 2 was the worst of the album 3 and 7 of disc 2 were great and disc 3 had 3 great songs 2,6 and 19. not that I found the album bad its just many of the songs were very average and irritating but the songs above were memorable and worth listening to.

The Devil Within
The Devil Within

1.0 out of 5 stars i give up...more of the same., 26 May 2016
This review is from: The Devil Within (Amazon Video)
Basically the blair witch project but if it snowed that day. end of transmission.

Kafka (Region 2)( Jeremy Irons, Theresa Russell)
Kafka (Region 2)( Jeremy Irons, Theresa Russell)
Dvd ~ Jeremy Irons
Offered by GREAT4DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Hidden gem would recommend., 10 April 2016
an interesting film that is pure kafka all paranoia and self loathing Jeremy Irons is great reminded me of Terry Gilliam film directed by Steven Soderbergh. I enjoyed it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6