Profile for P. B. Ward > Reviews

Content by P. B. Ward

P. B. Ward (Nottingham, England)

Kinsman Deluxe Music Stand & Bag, Multicolour
Kinsman Deluxe Music Stand & Bag, Multicolour

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Budget Music Stand, 23 Oct. 2012
I bought this for my granddaughter - enthusiastically learning the trumpet but propping her music up wherever she could. The stand is sturdy enough to survive a 10yr old's handling and adjustable enough to serve as she grows. She thinks I'm a really groovy grandma for getting this! A great success.

FALKE Women's Sensitive Granada Socks, Black, Medium (Manufacturer Size:39/42)
FALKE Women's Sensitive Granada Socks, Black, Medium (Manufacturer Size:39/42)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fine "sensitive" socks, 18 Feb. 2012
These are beautiful socks for anyone who looks for certain features, maybe a diabetic like me. They have right and left foot fittings, soft tops etc. However these are very fine and probably better for spring and summer than winter. They are much lighter weight than the Falke Sensitive "London" brand available in John Lewis. Lovely socks though!

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 12
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 12
Offered by jonaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, clear water, 30 Sept. 2011
These items arrived promptly and are good value compared to the prices charged by the usual suppliers - that's me getting clear water and a good cup of tea for the next year!

Vax Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Solution, 1.5 L
Vax Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Solution, 1.5 L

4.0 out of 5 stars Vax Shampooer - makes a real difference, 3 Aug. 2011
I live alone and thought it was OK to buy an off-white carpet. Wrong!! Forgot about all the friends and relations visiting, especially the grandchildren, never mind me walking in and out in my gardening shoes! The Vax is easy to use and has revived a carpet looking old before its time. Apart from the fact that it is not easy to store, I am very pleased with it.

Pod Ladies 50M Water Resitant Watch With White Dial And Black Strap
Pod Ladies 50M Water Resitant Watch With White Dial And Black Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd time I've bought this watch!, 22 Mar. 2011
This is a good watch for the money. It's comfortable to wear, easy to read and really is waterproof. I wore my last one virtually continually, ignoring my posher watches, until sadly the strap broke. After a couple of years use I felt this waasn't so bad given the price and bought another identical one!

Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my Henry, 13 Sept. 2009
Excellent product. Looks good, works well.
Only problem - not the easiest shape to store!