Profile for Julie > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 233

Julie
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SuperDesign Stainless Steel Double Bowl Set in Bone Shape Silicone Stand, for Dog or Cat, Medium, Black
Offered by ThinkPet Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 July 2016
I have a water bowl obsessed cat. She likes to play with the bowl and normally tips it over. So I thought I would give these a try. I have two of them and so far she hasn't been able to tip the water bowl over. instead I just see her wet paw prints on the silicone mat. They are doing what I intended them to do. the bowls are easy to remove and everything washes up easily.

Luxury Thermal Supersoft Blackout Curtains Black 65" x 54" (165cm x 137cm)
Luxury Thermal Supersoft Blackout Curtains Black 65" x 54" (165cm x 137cm)
Offered by Tony's Textiles Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 29 July 2016
Really good quality and almost perfect blackout. My husband has a hard time sleeping if there is any kind of light and these have really made a difference at blocking out the street lights at night. They are very soft and look brilliant up.

Leifheit Parat F2 25777 Wall-Mounted Roll Holder Black
Leifheit Parat F2 25777 Wall-Mounted Roll Holder Black

1.0 out of 5 stars ONLY CUTS FOIL, 29 July 2016
I tried every trick in the book to try and get this to cut plastic wrap. the blade wouldn't cut through melted butter. It is not worth the money.

Doctor Who The Time Lord Handmade Vinyl Record Wall Clock Fun gift Vintage Unique Home decor Art Design Retro Interier

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 28 Jun. 2016
absolutely the best looking clock. It is the size of a normal ep record. It arrives very well protected and fairly quickly. The seconds hand is a continuous moving and not a ticking seconds hand. The hubby and I are extremely pleased with this purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Corsair CC-9011078-WW Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition Windowed Full Tower ATX High Airflow Performance Computer Case - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars great case., 9 Jun. 2016
Ok the reason behind 4 stars is one and one problem only. There is no ledge on the case for the door to slide on and off of. So when you take the side panels down they fall right off the side. It is enough to cause the loss of star. Other then that.

The case is brilliant. There is more space then I know what to do with. But the fact that I am running an AMD I want things spaced out and air to flow freely through the case. And yes that is what it does. I have not come off of 85F-29C since putting my pc together last week.

I love the easy removal of the lint filters. It is going to make cleaning the dust away a breeze. I also like the drive bays being modular it means I can add another bay if needed in the future. So many options. It fits the Noctua NH D-15 CPU Fan. Over all it is a smart looking case. It looks beautiful all lit up with led lights.

Thermaltake Commander FT 5.5-Inch Screen Fan Control Panel
Thermaltake Commander FT 5.5-Inch Screen Fan Control Panel

4.0 out of 5 stars Only 4 stars because of lack of ability to controll all the fan settings at once., 9 Jun. 2016
There are a few things that could be improved on like configuring all the fans at one go. aside from that it is a fairly good bit of kit. I am currently running 5x 140MM fans with it and I like the fact that I have freed up all the fan connections on my mother board as now have the ability to put the remaining 3 fans in my case if I choose to do so.

BigMouth Inc The Angry Little Garden Gnome
BigMouth Inc The Angry Little Garden Gnome
Offered by BigMouth International Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars EEEK Scarface, 9 Jun. 2016
looks very good indeed in the garden. and it looks like it will stand up to a bit of the weather as well. They aren't very tall which is great because they fit in with previously purchased zombie gnomes.

BigMouth Inc Game of Gnomes Garden Gnome

5.0 out of 5 stars eek too cute., 9 Jun. 2016

Silvio Design Cat Climbing Wall 8-pieces, Cat Tree
Silvio Design Cat Climbing Wall 8-pieces, Cat Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY Brilliant., 9 Jun. 2016
We got ours tonight. Hubby has already put them up on the wall. And soon as I put our darling Freya in the box she was in love. She then had to get up on the other side while the hubby was still attaching it to the wall. I think it is a definite hit with her. My other two are still a bit unsure. I am posting photos along with this review.

Ok so about the product a bit. The carpeting is very soft and fuzzy. And looks easy enough to clean with your vac if you have brush attachments for it. The box is a bit small probably not designed for larger cats. I could be wrong but it just looks a bit smaller to me. The cat photoed is my 6 month old Bengal tabby cross. So she is not yet to size. The construction does feel a bit sturdy. The box bit might net a block under the box bit if you put it in a corner like we did.

A good drill is needed with a decent size drill bit. The anchors are metal and of a good size and depth. It does look like it will hold up the weight.

NOTE We do not use the lamp underneath in the photos. Please do not warn me of that danger. It is going to be moved out of the room as soon as we can find a home for it somewhere else. These photos were literally 5 minutes after they went up on the wall.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20