Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire
Profile for Nshimbi > Reviews

Content by Nshimbi

Nshimbi

Mini DV - World's Smallest High Resolution DV/Voice Camcorder
Mini DV - World's Smallest High Resolution DV/Voice Camcorder
Offered by ZD Tek

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, 9 July 2012
I wanted to try out having a camera while cycling and thought this offered a good entry level. It does not. It's a rip off of the Muvi camera in terms of its styling, but certainly not the quality. The clips are flimsy and would probably break within weeks; the jacket one constantly fell apart flinging a tiny spring out in all directions. I charged it for ages, but never got it to record for more than a few seconds. I sent this back and spent a few more pennies on an Action Cam 3 VGA and I'm very happy.

Chilli Technology Action 3 HD 720P Head Cam - Black
Chilli Technology Action 3 HD 720P Head Cam - Black
Offered by Hotcam

4.0 out of 5 stars A good camera, but a couple of niggles, 9 July 2012
I have been using the camera for about 4 weeks now and it has performed well, very well for the price. It's well built and easy to operate and the video quality is acceptable. I do have a few niggles though:
1. Wind noise (I'll try the tape ideas)
2. In the handle bar mount you can't see the lights, I did accidently turn it off a couple of times mounting it and didn't realise.
3. The on video date and time imprint are really fuzzy and hard to read.

For those who are complaining about it only recording 20 minutes and switching off, what size Mini SD card were you using? 2Gb will give only 20 minutes recording time. I have bought and 8Gb and it's more than adequate for a day's commute.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, but has a weakness, 11 April 2012
I work flexibly and cycle and so the bag has to take more than just a laptop. The bag accommodates the paraphernalia well, but after about 9 months the outer fabric has started to detach because they have cut it too fine and the stitching has too little to hang onto. For the sake of half a centimetre of fabric this bag is a three star rather than a five star for me.