Profile for lucie > Reviews

Content by lucie

lucie

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars For Hols, 4 May 2014
As I haven't took my purchases on my hols yet but have been wearing them around the house in order to wear them in. They seem to be fine. Really comfortable and cute.

Human Body: An Illustrated Guide To Every Part Of The Human Body And How It Works
by Ann Baggaley

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 4 May 2014
I Borrowed this book from a nurse and then decided to buy it myself. It is excellent to grasp a new subject, due to the colourful illustrations.

Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses
Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses
by Roger Watson BSc PhD RN CBiol FIBiol ILTM FRSA FFNMRCSI FRCN FAAN Professor

5.0 out of 5 stars OK., 4 May 2014
This book is old but still useful. I would say it would only to be used as a reference, anyone studying anatomy and physiology would need further reading as it is not detailed enough. But it good to summaries an essay. No pictures.

Law and Ethics in Nursing and Health Care
Law and Ethics in Nursing and Health Care
by Judith C. Hendrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 4 May 2014
Good book. Brilliant for my college course, I will use it in the future for my uni course. Delivered in perfect condition. Excellent as a reference.

LazyFrog® 15 Designs Ladies Fashion Infection Control Silicone Nurses Midwives Doctors Brooch Tunic Fob Quartz Pocket Watch - Free Battery Included (Baby Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 4 May 2014
I bought the watch for work. I am a HCA. I think it managed to work correctly for about 1 month, then it went slow. Then it stopped. Waste of time buying this product.

The Study Skills Handbook  (Palgrave Study Skills)
The Study Skills Handbook (Palgrave Study Skills)
by Stella Cottrell

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 13 Sept. 2013
This book will help me throughout my course. I can dip in to it when I need to. It is clear and easy to find information as you need it. It was delivered as stated in perfect condition. I am glad I got the book and it will be my friend during my year's at college and uni.

K Two Mid Year Diary/Planner 2013-2014
K Two Mid Year Diary/Planner 2013-2014

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 13 Sept. 2013
This diary is exactly what I needed. Its got enough room to input all my appointments. The diary is well made and the pages are thick. The pockets are really useful. It's my little companion and I now wouldn't be without it.

Pink Cowboy Hat with Tiara on Front
Pink Cowboy Hat with Tiara on Front
Offered by fancydressworldwide

5.0 out of 5 stars cowgirl hat, 5 July 2013
I purchased this cowgirl hat for a party. It is of good value and does the job it's intend for. Although I will say it is to fit the head of an adult and not a child. I would definitely buy off this seller again.