Profile for M82 > Reviews

Gardening for Beginners
Gardening for Beginners
by Abigail Wheatley

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely children's book - great illustrations!, 13 Dec. 2016
Bought for my young daughters to give them an interest in gardening .... very simple facts & explanations to get them started. (It even has a section on air plants)
Lovely illustrations!
I think I could learn a little from this book too .... I've not given 5 star as I thought it might have been a slightly longer book & I can think of a few things that it could of covered.
Overall a lovely book for children & I'm very pleased with it - I may even buy more copies in the future as gifts.

Tobar "Chomp!" Toy
Tobar "Chomp!" Toy
Offered by GSM.Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun novelty gift., 13 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Tobar "Chomp!" Toy (Toy)
Bought for my partner as a joke ... as he's terrified of sharks!!
I was surprised when it arrived as it's better quality than I had expected & the leg pertudes from the jaw when you squeeze the shark.
I'm sure it will raise a smile on xmas day & my children will enjoy it after at bath times.

Volcom iPhone 5 Cover Case (Used Blue)
Volcom iPhone 5 Cover Case (Used Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but not overly protective, 13 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Volcom iPhone 5 Cover Case (Misc.)
Really nice looking case as you'd expect from Volcom, unique colour which makes it stand out from the cheaper cases on the market .... only concern is there's no lip at all on the edges, so doesn't really offer any protection from the screen getting smashed (which is why I dropped a star)

Garden Games Plastic Children's Moulded Swing Seat (Apple Green)
Garden Games Plastic Children's Moulded Swing Seat (Apple Green)
Offered by BigGameHunters

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality swing, 13 Dec. 2016
Fantastic, quality product, made with great materials ... oh & I love the lime green! It looks great in the garden! Many thanks!

BARBIE BRUID - VARIOUS
BARBIE BRUID - VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll, 10 Mar. 2016
This review is from: BARBIE BRUID - VARIOUS (Toy)
Bought as a birthday present for my Niece whose mum is getting married soon - I'm sure she will love it!
The doll comes with a veil and a bouquet & looks really beautiful.

Lottie LT011 Biscuit the Beagle Dog Accessory Set for Lottie Dolls
Lottie LT011 Biscuit the Beagle Dog Accessory Set for Lottie Dolls
Offered by Arklu Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
Lovely just like the Lottie dolls - loose a star as its a little on the expensive side.

First 100 Words in French (Usborne First 100 Words)
First 100 Words in French (Usborne First 100 Words)
by Heather Amery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book! My daughters 6&8 have both learnt lots ..., 4 Mar. 2016
Fantastic book!
My daughters 6&8 have both learnt lots of French words after reading this & like to test me to see if I understand them. :)

Melissa & Doug Jumbo 50-Page Kids' Colouring Pad Activity Book - Princess and Fairy

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good quality product from Melissa & Doug - have yet ..., 4 Mar. 2016
Another good quality product from Melissa & Doug - have yet to be dissapointed.
My daughters really enjoyed this (6&8) & I'd be happy to give as gifts too.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

3.0 out of 5 stars I know the rest of the population love this game but I didn't feel it lived up ..., 4 Mar. 2016
It's okay - I'm not sure the whole shocking element really worked on us.
might be funnier if we played with the mother in law or grandparents....then again they might disown us!
I know the rest of the population love this game but I didn't feel it lived up to the hype - played once & then dumped in the cupboard. Sorry!!

LEGO Creator 31012: Family House
LEGO Creator 31012: Family House
Offered by Tip Toys Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Lego ever purchased!!, 4 Mar. 2016
I love this Lego kit - possibly more than the kids!!
sadly the kids have now broken it up & put all the bricks in with their others - it will takes days of sorting before it ever gets made again :/
But definitely buy this for any Lego fans - my favourite kit yet, i especially liked the light up brick!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15