Profile for VagST > Reviews

Content by VagST

VagST

iGadgitz Black Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for LG Google Nexus 4 E960 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone
Offered by iGadgitz

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 4 April 2014
I've had a NOKIA armband for a 5800 for sports tracking, and when I got the nexus, I thought of getting a new band to continue my happy tracking.
This band is just ok. The build quality is acceptable.
The size is marginal for me. I am 1,79 and 73Kg, with a slim shape, and the velcro is very marginal. For a smaller arm circumference, I think is too large.
The main problem is the sweat resistance. When I cycle, the case dryes out from the wind. But when I run, it gets very sweaty.
If it is summer time, then things get worse with a short sleeve.
NOKIA's band had a couple of bumps at the back (see image http://www.handyersatzteilshop.de/handy/images/g/tasche-nokia-cp-402-lemongreen.jpg) that elevated the material from the arm, thus keeping the sweat away from the phone.
In this case, the whole case gets sweaty, the material does not keep the sweat out, and the result is a wet phone after a 30 minute training.
I wish I could find a better solution.
I hope this helps you people out there.

Samsung Galaxy 30-pin Adaptor SD Card and USB Adapter for Galaxy Tab Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Galaxy Note 10.1
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful but expensive, 22 Jan. 2013
I got this pair for my samsung galaxy note 10.1 and works like a charm.
Used it with SD cards, and USB sticks and had no problem at all.
It has a very high build quality.
It would be preferable if the price was below 10 pounds, but I guess that is up to Samsung and not Amazon.

SanDisk SDSDQU-032G-FFP Ultra 32 GB Class 10 Micro SD Card with SD Adapter - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Card, 22 Jan. 2013
Bought this card for my smartphone as a replacement of a class 4 16gb card.
There is a big difference in the speed of the operation of the phone, and the rate at which the photo galleries open.
The size is also very good for storing lots and lots of music, lots and lots of 8Mpixel photos, and maps for my navigation software.
The adapter that comes with it is useful when using in the laptop slot, and of course it adds versatility since we all have lots of cards and devices at the moment.
I would recommend this.

SanDisk SDSDU-016G-U46 16 GB Ultra 30 MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this card to fill it with music. 16GB of music covers a substantial duration of music!
I am using it in my car stereo with no problems whatsoever.
It was fast to transfer the cds through my laptop's slot, and now I drive with my favourite music every day!

Pro-Tec Neoprene Case Cover Compatible with iPad 2/3, Samsung 10.1" Tab and Samsung Note 10.1" - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars On the large side, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a case for my new galaxy note 10.1 tablet.
The case is quite cheap compared to the competition. The build quality is good, the zippers work fine.
The only downside it that is is sgnificantly larger than the tablet. You can hold the case with the thumb and the index finger and not even feel the tablet inbetween.
I would prefer a tighter fit.
Nevertheless, for someone that needs a case to store the tablet, and then use it without any permanent case, I would recommend it.

Verbatim 44015 2GB SecureDigital SD Card
Verbatim 44015 2GB SecureDigital SD Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for a good price, 22 Jan. 2013
I got this card for a digital photo frame.
Stored a lot of photos inside, works fine, and at a reasonable cost.
I would recommend it.

AmazonBasics USB Cable 2.0 A-Male to B-Micro 1.8 m / 6 Feet
AmazonBasics USB Cable 2.0 A-Male to B-Micro 1.8 m / 6 Feet

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit expensive and a bit short, 22 Jan. 2013
I have bought three of these cables, since they are a very good replacement for the short cables that the manufacturers are usually supplying in the box.
It is of high quality, but it could be 20cm longer, and could be a bit cheaper.

Bike!: A Tribute to the World's Greatest Cycling Designers
Bike!: A Tribute to the World's Greatest Cycling Designers
by Daniel Benson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this book a couple of weeks ago.
It is a very high quality book, with nice prints, nice binding, nice texts.
A true cycling enthusiast would enjoy it.
Recommended!

Samsung HM1500 RODIN Clip On Bluetooth Handsfree
Samsung HM1500 RODIN Clip On Bluetooth Handsfree

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been a good headset, 22 Jan. 2013
The single press redial is awful. You need to firmware update this Samsung! Seriously! Everytime I hung up, I need to check my phone for redialing!
Another negative is the lack of a small hole in order to put a cord on and hang it. The clip is not always useful for all types of clothing.
The earcaps can get easily lost by detaching from the earpiece.
Battery and dual connectivity are the pros.
Overall, I would not recommend this to a friend.

The 2nd Law
The 2nd Law

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice music, 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The 2nd Law (Audio CD)
My wife bought the album from amazon, and I enjoy listening to it nearly every day as I drive to work. Quite a few of the songs are very nice, there are a couple I don't like much, such as save me and liquid state.
I would recommend it.