Profile for Katiee93 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Catfish [DVD]
Catfish [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Joost

5.0 out of 5 stars i love nev and max and the stories on the TV ..., 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Catfish [DVD] (DVD)
WOW!, ... i love nev and max and the stories on the TV show but getting to see how Nev has gone through being catfished himself is really interesting! and a little weird! ...

Topideal Crystal Hard Shell Case Cover for 11-inch MacBook Air 11.6" (Models: A1370 and A1465)-Aqua Blue
Offered by topideal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014
Perfect fit!, nice bright colour, nice protection.

In Real Life: Love, Lies & Identity in the Digital Age
In Real Life: Love, Lies & Identity in the Digital Age
by Nev Schulman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014
I love Nev - he's amazing, just like his amazing book!

Navitech Black 11.6-Inch Laptop / Notebook / Ultrabook Case / Bag For The Apple 11-inch MacBook Air
Offered by North Laine Accessories (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... macbook air 11" into this laptop bag and fits nice, room for the charger - wish Christmas would ..., 12 Dec. 2014
I have put my macbook air 11" into this laptop bag and fits nice, room for the charger - wish Christmas would hurry up so I can use it!

Groov-e GVSP880 i-Speaker Dock 20 with Clock Radio for iPod and iPhone
Groov-e GVSP880 i-Speaker Dock 20 with Clock Radio for iPod and iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overall!, 13 Jan. 2014
So, firstly when I was looking at reviews I wasn't sure whether to buy it or not as it's not exactually cheap to me and a lot of reviews weren't positive. Anyway, I did decided to ignore the reviews and I thought only way to decided is by buying it myself to have a proper look at. Well, I am glad i bought it as I personally love it! ... The LED clock has different dimmers which is great! (at this point i haven't used it during the night yet!), I won't be using alarms by this as i use my phone. It charges the iPod and play's well, the sounds was amazing! My old docking station has a remote so I wanted one with my new one, this one compaired to my old one is so light, and you can even change the LED dimmer with it! I ordered it on Friday 10th and it came this morning Monday 13th before 11am!
Overall, I am very happy with this docking station and I do recommend. 5*+

Neewer Lightweight Portable External Travel Battery Charger For Blackberry Bold 9700, Curve 8520, Curve 8530, Curve 8900, Curve 8920 Mobile Smartphones

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great!, 12 Jan. 2014
After a while it stopped working ... won't charge for me - maybe spend a little more money to get a solid working one! When it was working it was very useful, not sure why it stopped working :/

Sanlise(TM) Waterproof Camera Case DSLR SLR Camera Casual Bag For Canon EOS 600D 60D 550D 7D 500D 1100D

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and light!, 12 Jan. 2014
For a while this was a very great bag! ... i personally can fit 2-3 lens in it as one is kept in the box as well as the camera body, SD box and spare battery. I only use this for small occassions for example any university work i am doing indoors or somewhere close to home, i do have a much bigger bag for all my equipment for every other occassion (weddings etc) ... only downside is that on the handle is a shoulder pad and it's ripping off ... doesn't effect the handle though! :)

Wicked: 1 (Wicked Years 1)
Wicked: 1 (Wicked Years 1)
by Gregory Maguire

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, 12 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my sister as she is a massive wicked fan, she's a quick reader so read this rather quick. She's now got it on her Kindle!

22 slots case pouch holder for memory card SD card
22 slots case pouch holder for memory card SD card
Offered by Newin Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and useful, 12 Jan. 2014
I personally use it for all my SD cards i have used from my camera. I don't format my camera so i have a back-up at all times!

The Sims 2: Double Deluxe (PC DVD)
The Sims 2: Double Deluxe (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought this as my Nightlife disc was having problems so i was looking for another when i saw this had more than one disc i bought it ... unfortunatly i had to uninstall all my games as it is sims 2 first disc so if you do buy this then just to let you know you uninstall all games first install this and all games on it is included then install all the rest of your games! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5