Profile for Dr. Elizabeth Bell > Reviews

Content by Dr. Elizabeth Bell

Dr. Elizabeth Bell "Lizochka" (UK)

Martial arts bleached White Judo uniform - 5/180cm
Martial arts bleached White Judo uniform - 5/180cm
Offered by Martial Arts direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Gi, 21 July 2013
Very pleased with this, it has had its first few outings in our Aikido dojo. A good, comfortable fit. Like all kits I have found on the market it has long sleeves. We prefer sleeves that leave the wrist well exposed in Aikido as this helps our practice. I had to spend a weekend shortening the sleeves to the required length. Any chance you could sell kits for Aikido so I don't have to do this in future?

Blake's 7: Complete Collection [Import]
Blake's 7: Complete Collection [Import]
Offered by IMSSALES

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected English Lanaguage Version - Got Foreign Version, 4 May 2013
Love this show, and the discs do play in English after making a bit of effort. But was very surprised to be sent a foreign language version.

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy / Smiley's People Double Pack [DVD] [1979]
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy / Smiley's People Double Pack [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Alec Guinness

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinker Tailor, 15 Nov. 2011
One of the all time classics, and one of the few things (in the context of the mountain of other stuff available to watch these days) that I re-watch regularly. Highly recommended. Alec Guinness is compelling viewing in the role of Smiley.

Ashes to Ashes: Complete BBC Series 1 [2008] [DVD]
Ashes to Ashes: Complete BBC Series 1 [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Philip Glenister

4.0 out of 5 stars Ashes to Ashes, 19 Jun. 2009
Used to be a Sweeney fan, so when I first saw Life on Mars and then Ashes to Ashes I loved it. There is no other cop show like it on TV. A lot of fun. Glenister gets all the best lines, how he manages to deliver them in such a deadpan way I'll never know!

Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister - Complete Collection [DVD] [1980]
Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister - Complete Collection [DVD] [1980]
Dvd ~ Paul Eddington

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes Minister, 19 Jun. 2009
Had it for years on video, wore the tapes out and bought it again on DVD. Never get bored with this, and it never seems out of date!

State Of Play - Complete Series [2003] [DVD]
State Of Play - Complete Series [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Simm

5.0 out of 5 stars State of Play, 19 Jun. 2009
I bought this out of curiosity, I didn't see it the first time round, and only heard about it when the new film came out. We've been really impressed, good acting by all our favourite TV actors, and a gripping story. Nighy gets all the best lines!