Profile for Johnny > Reviews

Content by Johnny

Johnny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
New Look Men's Entry Chino Shorts, Black, X-Large (Manufacturer Size:36R)
New Look Men's Entry Chino Shorts, Black, X-Large (Manufacturer Size:36R)

2.0 out of 5 stars New look shorts, 23 Mar. 2017
Did not fit properly, it was the right length . Disappointed, had to return to the supplier

Jigsaw Puzzles Epic
Jigsaw Puzzles Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw Puzzle, 21 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Jigsaw Puzzles Epic (App)
Excellent. very addictive .
I highly recommend it.

Carling Pint Lager Glass 20oz (57Cl) CE - Set of 2 Glasses
Carling Pint Lager Glass 20oz (57Cl) CE - Set of 2 Glasses
Offered by CNC-Group Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pint glasses, 21 Mar. 2017
The glasses came rather quickly, fast and efficient. They were marked fragile, no damage to the outer packaging . Inside the glasses were bubble wrapped which was a good sign and no damage either. Brilliant.
I bought the glasses as a birthday gift for a friend nice shaped glasses. I would recommend as a gift if your stuck for ideas.
As for the glasses them selves, good quality .

DecentGadget With "DG" Stainless Steel Ice Cubes Reusable Drink Cooler Pack of 6 Metal Ice Cubes Metallic Ice Stones
Offered by DecentGadget

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless steel Ice Cubes..., 21 Mar. 2017
Really cool, I highly recommend the stainless steel ice cubes. Brilliant. I bought them for a friend as a birthday gift. I have also tried them out and the definitely get the drink nice and cold without watering the drink.
I put them in the freezer immediately, did not take long to freeze, it took approx. 30 to 45 minutes if that to freeze. Just rinse them in cold water after use and return them to the freezer for future use. I highly recommend them . I shall be getting some more when I have guests visiting me.

Seidensticker Men's Pyjama kurz Short Sleeve Pyjama Set, Blue (800), Large (Manufacturer size: Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seidensticker Men's Pyjama kurz Short Sleeve..., 4 Dec. 2016
Excellent fit. I am a waist size 36 - Large size was an Excellent fit. Not baggy, not snug. Just a right fit. The top was a good fit & the shorts right down to the knees. I would recommend them for the spring / summer when the weather is nice and fresh.

Seidensticker Men's Pyjama Set -  Blue - Large
Seidensticker Men's Pyjama Set - Blue - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Seidensticker Men's Pyjama Set - Blue - Large, 4 Dec. 2016

Seidensticker Men's Short Sleeve Pyjama Set -  Red - Large
Seidensticker Men's Short Sleeve Pyjama Set - Red - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Seidensticker Men's Short Sleeve Pyjama Set, 4 Dec. 2016
Excellent fit. I am a waist size 36 - Large size was an Excellent fit. Not baggy, not snug. Just a right fit for both the top & the shorts. The shorts are approx. 1 inch above the knees. I would recommend them for the spring / summer when the weather is nice and fresh.

Seidensticker Men's Short Sleeve Pyjama Set -  Grey - Large
Seidensticker Men's Short Sleeve Pyjama Set - Grey - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Seidensticker Men's Short Sleeve Pyjama Set, 4 Dec. 2016

Götzburg Men's Shorty, Durchgekn.  Pyjama Set -  blue - Large
Götzburg Men's Shorty, Durchgekn. Pyjama Set - blue - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Götzburg Men's Shorty, Durchgekn. Pyjama Set, 4 Dec. 2016
Excellent fit. I am a waist size 36 - Large size was an Excellent fit. Not baggy, not snug. Both the top & shorts are a right fit. The shorts are approx. an inch above the knee. I would recommend them for the spring / summer when the weather is nice and fresh. Nice for lounging about on the weekend.

Schiesser Men's Pyjama Set -  Grey - Large
Schiesser Men's Pyjama Set - Grey - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Schiesser Men's Pyjama Set - Grey - Large, 4 Dec. 2016
Excellent fit. I am a waist size 36 - Large size was an Excellent fit. Not baggy, not snug. Just a right fit. The shorts are obviously short approx. 2 - 3 inches above the knee, just slightly past the thighs. I would recommend them for the spring / summer when the weather is nice and fresh. Nice for lounging about on the weekend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5