Profile for victor m > Reviews

Content by victor m

victor m

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Car Fault Code Reader Engine Diagnostic Scanner Reset Tool OBD 2 CAN BUS EOBD UK
Offered by discountedtoyou

1.0 out of 5 stars This code reader didn't work on three vehicles I tried ..., 18 Mar. 2017
This code reader didn't work on three vehicles I tried it on, according to the hand book it was saying to get in touch with the manufacturer, that to me is passing the buck, so I have sent it back and heard nothing since.

Stoga U480 CAN-BUS OBD2 ENGINE SCANNER CODE READER can bus OBD 2 Diagnostic Scan Tool
Offered by Webatin

4.0 out of 5 stars I found this scanner to be effective, in as ..., 18 Mar. 2017
I found this scanner to be effective, in as much that it did recognize my vehicle computer but it said there was no faults, this frustrated me because it didn't allow me to turn the icon off that was showing that there is a problem, the icon being a car with a spanner on it. I had previously done an on board diagnostic which gave me two codes telling me that the problem is a sensor for either the thermostat or a low voltage on the air con, changed the whole thermostat and that hasn't cured it so I booked the car in for a service told them about it, I still have the Icon and it is driving me mad.

LZXC Day and Night Polarised Driving Sunglasses Outdoor Sport Eyewear Spring Hinge Unbreakable Adjustable Ultra-Light AL-MG Frame HD Lens Men Women
Offered by lzxcuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, they arrived when time stated, 23 Jan. 2017
Great, they arrived when time stated, good packaging, great for night driving on country roads, turns oncoming lights yellow to stop the glare, love them.

Oral-B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads Powered by Braun - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction guaranteed., 5 May 2015
As expected, I have used this product for many years still got the same amount of teeth, so, say no more.

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Solution for Nails 10ml
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Solution for Nails 10ml
Offered by Blukoo

2.0 out of 5 stars The two stars does not reflect on the quality of ..., 6 Oct. 2014
The two stars does not reflect on the quality of this product, the reason being that as I ordered it to potentially cure what I thought of as nail fungus is in fact not,so therefore tea tree oil is not the answer to my problem. In addition the two stars does not reflect on the punctuality of the arrival of my purchase, in fact I would allow a five star rating.

5m 5 metre Flat Network Cat5e Grey Ethernet Cable Low Profile RJ45 lead
5m 5 metre Flat Network Cat5e Grey Ethernet Cable Low Profile RJ45 lead
Offered by rhinocables

5.0 out of 5 stars Job Done, 23 Jan. 2014
The 5 Metre is the perfect length for the job, can't say better than that, any longer would have been a waste, great.

Bunny Business 8-Panel Playpen with Free Safety Net, 55 x 55-inch, Extra Large
Bunny Business 8-Panel Playpen with Free Safety Net, 55 x 55-inch, Extra Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Bunnies., 23 Jan. 2014
This item is a perfect solution to what could have been a serious problem, one of the boys has been Neutered, before then they got on so well, apart from the occasional humping session that they took in turns to do, however since the operation the undone one has become extremely aggressive, so to save any harm being done one is in the playpen and the other is in the condo.

Superpet Grassy Mat
Superpet Grassy Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Bunnies, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Superpet Grassy Mat (Misc.)
I have purchased three of these Grassy mats now, my little pals love them, I like them because they chew the mat and leave other things alone.

Black Rain Water divertor Fits Round or Square Down Pipes
Black Rain Water divertor Fits Round or Square Down Pipes
Offered by EEZY Plumbing

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 21 Oct. 2013
I can thoroughly recommend this Item, it is easily installed, and is perfect for the job. In fact as long as the outlet pipe is reasonably
Level it works perfectly.

Sankey 136-Litre Water Butt and Lid
Sankey 136-Litre Water Butt and Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Oct. 2013
This water butt is perfect for the job, I don't know why it has taken me so long to get one. It is easy to position near a downpipe,altogether a great purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3