Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Profile for Tinners > Reviews

Content by Tinners

Tinners "Tinners" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BBC News
BBC News

5.0 out of 5 stars Real news in real time, 9 Jan. 2016
This review is from: BBC News (App)
The first-stop for me for any breaking news story.

UNDER ARMOUR Mens Tech Short Sleeve T-Shirt Tee, Carbon Heather, XL
UNDER ARMOUR Mens Tech Short Sleeve T-Shirt Tee, Carbon Heather, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best, 3 Dec. 2015
I like it. Nice feel to it. One of my faves. Would recommend

The Very Best Of Roberta Flack
The Very Best Of Roberta Flack

5.0 out of 5 stars One time it is worth taking more Flack, 19 Aug. 2015
This CD is quality. I cant believe I've waited so long to buy a Roberta Flack compiliation. Not the cheapest CD, including postage, but I think worth it for the good batch of songs that are on there. Would recommend CD and dealer.

Sunwise Blue Frame Platinum Lens Sunglasses - Blue
Sunwise Blue Frame Platinum Lens Sunglasses - Blue
Offered by Martin Berrill Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars A spectacle I really like, 19 Aug. 2015
Delivered promptly and brand spanking new. Ideal for the occasional cyclist that I am. Nice and light with changeable lenses. Sure will do the job well.

Altura Ascent Baggy Shorts 2012 XX Large Black
Altura Ascent Baggy Shorts 2012 XX Large Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Not short on quality or value, 19 Aug. 2015
Delivered on time and brand spanking new. Only worn once so far. Seem pretty good value for what I paid. Would recommend product and the dealer.

The Very Best Of
The Very Best Of

4.0 out of 5 stars lorra great songs on this album, 20 May 2015
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
There are a lorra, lorra great songs on this album. I bought it after watching Cilla - played by Sheridan Smith - on TV. Cilla was always on the box in our house when I was growing up and I continued watching her in programmes such as Blind Date and Surprise Surprise over the years. She's definitely a National Treasure whose music I consider to be well worth having as part of my collection.

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic and Stars were the 2 outstanding songs on this ..., 20 May 2015
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
Magic and Stars were the 2 outstanding songs on this album by a mile for me. A snip at £4. Keeps my Coldplay collection up to date.

Biography - The Greatest Hits
Biography - The Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very easy listening, upbeat album with at least 4/5 big ..., 20 May 2015
This is a very easy listening, upbeat album with at least 4/5 big numbers. There was a definitely a hint of the Barry White/Philadelphia Sound in a lot of Lisa Stanfield's music which I really enjoyed back in the day and now. A great album at a keen price. Would highly recommend.

TriggerPoint Performance Grid 1.0 Foam Roller - Orange
TriggerPoint Performance Grid 1.0 Foam Roller - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars The wonder thing about Trigger ..., 4 Sept. 2014
A tad expensive but quality.

Brooks Men's Beast Gold/Black/Grey/Silver Trainer 1100791D799 9.5 UK D
Brooks Men's Beast Gold/Black/Grey/Silver Trainer 1100791D799 9.5 UK D
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

4.0 out of 5 stars So far ... so good, 13 April 2014
I've been a faithful user of Nike Pegasus, with few exceptions, for more than 20 years. They served me well as a leaner athlete when I was doing high mileage training for marathons and half marathons. Now as a less frequent, older and heavier runner, I opted for the Beast's based on reviews I'd read. I'm only a few weeks in to using them but have already gained more of a zest for the sport. I'm running a little further and feel they're definitely easier on the old pins. I'm looking forward to putting some more miles in them as the summer beckons. If they help me to lose some weight I might even resort back to the Pegs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3