Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Bradford)

Page: 1 | 2
16 RFID Blocking Sleeves (12 Credit Card Holders & 4 Passport Protectors) Ultimate Premium Identity Theft Protection Sleeve Set for Men & Women. Smart Slim Design perfectly fits Wallet / Purse.
Offered by Smart-Pursuits™

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well. I squeeze the edges to open it ..., 31 May 2017
Works well. I squeeze the edges to open it to put the card away. The card still fits in my wallet with this on. May never be necessary, but peace of mind to have it. My passport pre-dates the technology, but I will use the passport folder when I get my new passport.

Giant Bubble Triple Concentrated Bubble Mix by Dr Zigs Extraordinary Bubbles
Giant Bubble Triple Concentrated Bubble Mix by Dr Zigs Extraordinary Bubbles
Offered by Dr Zigs

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but good quality. I use the big bubbles to announce ..., 30 May 2017
I have used this in the past and so still buy it. Bit pricey but good quality. I use the big bubbles to announce the fact that I am starting a performance at a gala or event.

Shark Rocket Stick Vacuum Cleaner with DuoClean Technology
Shark Rocket Stick Vacuum Cleaner with DuoClean Technology
Offered by Shark UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the way it pulls itself forward and lights its ..., 30 May 2017
Replacement for our last Dyson. I am a convert. I like the way it pulls itself forward and lights its way.

Tate and Lyle Fairtrade Granulated Cane Sugar Shake and Pour Dispenser, 750 g - Pack of 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Spoon from it on one side and poor from the other, 30 May 2017
Wish they sold these in the shops. We don't use a lot of sugar so this is ideal for storage and use. Spoon from it on one side and poor from the other.

Hanes Classic Men`s White V-Neck T-Shirt, 7880W6, M, White
Hanes Classic Men`s White V-Neck T-Shirt, 7880W6, M, White
Offered by Fine Intimates

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Fits just right, 30 May 2017
Brilliant. Fits just right. Some of this sort of thing are too tapered, This is lose enough but not baggy. Pleased with the price and quantity in pack. Good value.

Joyoldelf Heavy Duty Felt Strip Roll - DIY Self Adhesive Furniture Pad, Floor Protector, Felt Chair Pads, 39.37 " x 3.93" , Dark Gray
Offered by ZBI

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff. Stops our small church side altar damaging ..., 30 May 2017
Excellent stuff. Stops our small church side altar damaging the floor when we move it.

Sellotape SLT1629146 Sellotape
Sellotape SLT1629146 Sellotape
Offered by beat the bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied., 30 May 2017
Ideal. I bought my last set three years ago so they lasted well. Decided they needed replacing. Very satisfied.

Toilet mat with Cut-Out Non-Slip Super Soft Cotton Room Toilet Bathroom Rug Mat 50 x 70 cm, Grey, 50 x 70 cm
Offered by Pomelo Best Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy under foot and pretty close to non-slip, 30 May 2017
Fits well. Very comfy under foot and pretty close to non-slip. Hardly any movement. Not tried washing it yet, but so far very pleased with it. Thanks.

Samsung BKB-10 Bluetooth Keyboard Bluetooth, Keyboard
Samsung BKB-10 Bluetooth Keyboard Bluetooth, Keyboard

1.0 out of 5 stars What it shows on the box isn't was is inside., 31 Mar. 2015
Don't be fooled by the picture. The keyboard they send out is different. The package when it arrives shows an English keyboard. When you open it is a Samsung tastiera bluetooth universale per tablet. The numbers and letters type correctly and feel great. But all the other characters are wrong. It is a hopeless mess. At first it was thought they had just picked the wrong product so I returned it and they sent me another. This was the same. I don't understand how Samsung can show and English keyboard on the box and put a different product inside.
Amazon said they were taking it off their site until this was sorted out, but so far that hasn't happened. Perhaps it will.
Pity, it felt brilliant, shame it wasn't a UK keyboard.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Samson SABT30 30-Pin Bluetooth Receiver
Samson SABT30 30-Pin Bluetooth Receiver
Offered by MUSICARTESTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Samson Bluetooth Receiver, works even with a Samsung 4, 2 Dec. 2014
Delivered on time. No signature required, dropped through the letterbox.
Had difficulty with my Samson Receiver and the Bluetooth link to my Samsung S4 phone. Downloaded the free app from playbook, "Bluetooth Auto Connect" to compensate for Samsung's software. In the phone's Bluetooth settings I increased invisibility timeout. Still had problems of it dropping the link. Went to settings on the phone and unpaired. I then paired it again. Presumably this had an effect because I originally paired it before installing Bluetooth Autoconnect. It now works. Nice piece of kit. I have lots of Samson stuff, well made and good quality sound. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2