Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Newcastle upon Tyne UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars I fell in love with Christian more in this book, 6 Aug. 2015
I fell in love with Christian more in this book than I ever did in the 50 shades trilogy.

I loved reading his thoughts, feelings and insecurities. Grey is a million percent better than 50 shades of Grey. I am keeping everything crossed she releases the next 2 books from Christians POV.

I was a little skeptical about this book. Thinking it was just another little earner for EL James. I was so wrong. I loved it and literally couldn't put it down. That was not the case with 50 shades of grey for me.

The Arrangement 19 (The Ferro Family)
The Arrangement 19 (The Ferro Family)

5.0 out of 5 stars I felt like a witness to a horrific car crash whilst reading ..., 1 Aug. 2015
I felt like a witness to a horrific car crash whilst reading this book, you just couldn't help but look.
The book picks right up where AR18 leaves off in the aftermath of the event.
The story takes a huge shift and the book takes an unexpected turn.
Holly has the knack of leuring the reader into a false sense of security and then completely flipping the story.
epic twist to this story that just doesn't want to end.

OFFICIAL ANGRY BIRDS DUVET & PILLOW CASE SET - REVERSIBLE
OFFICIAL ANGRY BIRDS DUVET & PILLOW CASE SET - REVERSIBLE
Offered by PremierDropShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality character bedding, 18 Feb. 2015
Lovely duvet. Bright colours washed well. Nice cotton that wasn't too thin like some character bedding.

The Arrangement 18 (The Ferro Family)
The Arrangement 18 (The Ferro Family)

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrangement finally back on track, 18 Feb. 2015
Wow. The series is back with a bang. I was worried it was loosing track and perspective but 18 proved me wrong. We get to see Sean at his best. The sean we loved from the earlier books. Can't wait for 19 😊

ANGRY BIRDS RUG - CHILDRENS BEDROOM RUG
ANGRY BIRDS RUG - CHILDRENS BEDROOM RUG

3.0 out of 5 stars Like a cheap IKEA bath mat. But my little boy loved it., 4 Jan. 2015
Like a cheap £2 Ikea bath mat. But my little boy loved it. I paid £15 and it isn't worth that much. I can't see it lasting very long but it is a nice touch to his Angry birds bedroom.

A Last Chance Christmas (Mills & Boon Blaze) (Sons of Chance, Book 19) (Sons of Chance series 17)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a stand alone novel. You have to have read the other books by this author. If I could give it 0 stars I would, 4 Jan. 2015
Omg this book was HARD work. This is most definitly NOT a stand alone novel. The million characters in it made my head spin. This was harder reading than the girl with the dragon tattoo. Trying to keep track of which character was which. Only with this book I failed. Miserably.
To sum it up. Man stays with the biggest family in the world for Christmas because he made them a horse saddle. The end.

Diesel DZ7125 Gents Chrono Black Dual Display and Leather Strap Watch
Diesel DZ7125 Gents Chrono Black Dual Display and Leather Strap Watch
Offered by Tazmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
My husband loved it. A tough rugged manly watch for a tough rugged manly man.

Melissa & Doug 13785 Latches Board
Melissa & Doug 13785 Latches Board

4.0 out of 5 stars they will love this. My little boy can spend hours playing ..., 4 Jan. 2015
If you have a little one that loves switches and locks, they will love this. My little boy can spend hours playing with it and this is undoubtably one of is top 5 favourite toys. It only looses a star for the price. I thought it was quite expensive.

Locked (The Alpha Group Trilogy #1)
Locked (The Alpha Group Trilogy #1)

3.0 out of 5 stars good free read but won't be buying the others., 19 Aug. 2014
This was a good free read but seem to lack any depth of story. I didn't really enjoy the setting of the story, Sydney Australia. I found myself reading it in a weird "Muriel's wedding" accent. I read a lot of romance books but don't typically enjoy ones with a bds&m theme. So maybe just wasn't for me.

Second Chances
Second Chances

5.0 out of 5 stars Read with tissues!, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Second Chances (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book.
H M Ward is my favourite and it was so good to read a full length book from her again, a stand alone story.
I loved the story and the characters. From Genni's laugh out loud funny friends to her nutso mother. You can't help to fall for Daniel. What an awesomely real leading man he was. Is he listed in the yellow pages? because my lawns REALY need a trim ha!
Read with tissues, it's a tear jerker.
I would recommend this book to everyone x

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4