Profile for MrTramadol > Reviews

Content by MrTramadol

MrTramadol

Etymotic Research Balanced Armature In-Ear Headset with 3-Button Control and Mic - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, weak cable., 28 July 2015
Best sounding earphones I have ever used. Difficult to track down buds and filters if you live in the UK so have to rely on ebay. -suggest stocking up. Important point: Look after the cable. I did. I always kept it in the supplied pouch too, to avoid tangles. 2.5 years in however and the cable has come loose around the jack. VERY difficult to repair. Would like to see Etymotic use slightly thicker cables or even the 'flat' style of cable. Overall its a tough one to recommend, knowing this design flaw. Sound-wise however, these are peerless.

Element Case Sector 5-Carbon Fiber Cover, Case for Apple iPhone 5/5s - Black
Element Case Sector 5-Carbon Fiber Cover, Case for Apple iPhone 5/5s - Black
Offered by Gasteiner Technologies Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Decadent, 11 July 2014
I looked in to this case a lot before buying. On the computer screen it does look very cool. In real life its still pretty cool. In fact it looks better with a bit of scuffing and "war-damage" (assuming your screen doesn't crack or worse). The case offers protection as good as any other case. Problem is £100! and the buyers guilt associated with £100!. I mean £100! I cant believe ! just spent £100! How will I pay the rent when I do idiot things like spend £100! on a phone case. Bl**dy disposable income.

Griffin 3ft USB Lightning Cable for iPhone 5, New iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5 and iPod Nano 7
Offered by CleverKit

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, 11 July 2014
I ordered 2 of these cables and both became unreliable. Works for a few months but then started getting connect/disconnect repeatedly on my iphone 5s. This is a problem for charging and data transfer. In contrast the original Apple cable is always reliable. I don't know whether to blame Apple for designing the cable so it's it difficult to clone or Griffin for making a bad clone. Never had this problem with the Griffin 30-pin ios cable!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont, just dont, 11 Sept. 2012
I wanted to protect my expensive new 4S and who better than a name like Krusell right? Wrong! Item disintegrates around the edges very quickly moving towards the centre. I kept finding minute pieces of silicon type material on my hand obviously from this perishing item. I complained and had a replacement sent out. Have not bothered with the replacement as the 4S is strong enough without anything covering it. I should have trusted in Apple. Don't bother with this.

Elgato EyeTV Netstream Sat, Network Tuner for Freesat HD, silver for Mac & Windows

4.0 out of 5 stars Good device if it's what you want, 13 April 2012
Say you aren't a big TV watcher but an occasional watcher. You have some kind of digi-dish on the side of your house but not bothered to renew the Sky+ subscription because you're content with the free channels. Your 10 year old Sky box has now packed up. Then this is a very good buy to turn your various PCs/Laptops/Ipads in to a TV. It works very well with no frills. Weeks can go buy and I wont use it, then I will feel like catching some TV and I know this will be there ready to serve it up wherever I am in or out of the house on whatever device I have to hand. The bundled EyeTV software for MacOS (not to mention the free IOS app) is still about the best TV software for personal use and why ultimately I chose this over the Sling-enabled alternatives.

Komputerbay 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 PC3-10600 10666 1333MHz SODIMM 204-Pin Laptop Memory 9-9-9-24
Offered by KOMPBAY

4.0 out of 5 stars Get this, 13 Mar. 2012
Bought this for my Macbook Pro (Early 2011 i5). Cost was £100. Ran Apple Hardware Test immediately after installation to test before using it and RAM passed OK. Have been using for 2 months now and not had any issues. My computer is loving it.

Epson Stylus Sx535Wd All-In-One Printer with Wifi and Double Side Printing (Print, Copy and Scan)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little printer so far, 16 Jan. 2012
I wanted a basic colour printer for light home use on which I could also print the odd photo. This was in addition to my main B&W laser. I also wanted the printer to be networkable as I have a variety of devices at home which I wanted to use with this printer (Win/Mac/IOS). To have that much for this money (£67+free delivery) is great. As a bonus it has wifi and can scan, copy, and duplex! This is a refined product which was easy to set up with good print quality too. I am a light user however so for heavy use I would have got something more expensive. The software experience is also better than most. No addon programs you wont need, a concise and well designed web installer, top notch scanning utility too.