Profile for JMP > Reviews

Content by JMP

JMP "Jennifer Pott" (Suffolk)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jan. 2017
Excellent. Arrived very quickly. A Christmas present

Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 July 2015
Just the most brilliant book to read again!

VEO iPad Air Case - Full Body Slim-Fit Magnetic Smart Cover for iPad Air (5th Generation), Purple
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Feb. 2014
This is just what I needed for my new iPad Air. I looked at the makers covers but they were quite pricey. I cannot see much difference with this one, it is perfect and much cheaper.

We Are All Made of Glue
We Are All Made of Glue

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Kindle, 31 May 2013
I enjoyed this book. It was easy reading and made me laugh in several places. I have read a couple of other books by Marina Lewycka and have enjoyed those also.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi
Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting Started, 31 May 2013
I love my Kindle Paperwhite, but I had a great deal of trouble getting it to connect to the internet. Amazon were very helpful and I spent a lot of time on the telephone with two different experts who helped me. I knew it should work as everything else in the house did. In the end Amazon sent me a new Kindle, and the engineer phoned me at allotted times to see how I was getting on. The same chap amazingly! The new Kindle wouldn't connect either. Eventually after a week my original Kindle suddenly connected for no real reason so I sent the new one back and I am very happy!
I absolutely cannot fault the service that I had from Amazon. I was very disappointed that it did not work to begin with it was very odd. The Amazon engineer was polite helpful and reliable. I cannot remember his name but I do thank him. He should be given a bonus!

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film, 21 Mar. 2013
I have watched this film several times. A feel good film, in fact I want to go and live in the best exotic marigold hotel - not sure my husband would!

Fair Trade Cotton Full Apron - Waikiki Rainbow Stripe
Fair Trade Cotton Full Apron - Waikiki Rainbow Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars Chambermaid's Aprons, 21 Mar. 2013
Bought for my 2 chambermaids. They chose the aprons and are very happy with them. They are bright and cheerful!

Gigantic Piano Keyboard mat
Gigantic Piano Keyboard mat

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Present!, 21 Mar. 2013
Bought for my Grandson for his 7th birthday, he and his brother aged 4 love it. I think maybe they drive their parents a bit mad but at least it can play proper tunes which are programmed in! An excellent present.

Fly London Yaz Women's Wedge Court Shoes - Black Patent, 6 UK
Fly London Yaz Women's Wedge Court Shoes - Black Patent, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, 25 Oct. 2012
Great shoes! They are very comfortable and didn't really need breaking in. I bought the size I would normally wear Some reviews said the sizing was a bit odd but I did not find that.
I am very pleased with them and have ordered another pair in a different colour.