Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now
Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Chris

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MPS® ALIOTH S Classic Titanium Magnetic Bracelet Fold-Over Clasp, 3,000 gauss Magnets + FREE Links Removal Tool
Offered by MPS

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife suffers from painful knuckles so we thought we would give this bracelet ..., 20 May 2016
My wife suffers from painful knuckles so we thought we would give this bracelet a try. I ordered it on Saturday and it was delivered on Sunday, without me requesting next day delivery.That's service!
The quality is excellent and the fact that it comes with a link removing tool is a great bonus.
I would have given It 5 stars but it is too early to say whether it has had the desired effect so we will wait and see and live in hope.

Dyed in the Wool (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 4)
Dyed in the Wool (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars They are the second pair I have purchased. The ..., 5 Jan. 2016
They are the second pair I have purchased. The first pair were a very cheap pair and , although they did the job, did not last, the frames broke.
These seem to be much sturdier and my wife loves them.

Duracell MN1500B12 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 12
Duracell MN1500B12 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014
Do the job well and excellent value

OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball
OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball
Offered by Price And Quality Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars is much better made and has had no problems, 29 Nov. 2014
We used to have the cheaper scissor action ones, cheap but didn't last long as the rivets always come apart.
This one, although more expensive, is much better made and has had no problems.

Streetwize Car & Motorcycle Automatic Trickle Battery Charger for Gel / Lead Acid Batteries 12 V

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 29 Nov. 2014
Very pleased with this, As I sometimes do not use my car for a month or more, unless I disconnected the battery, I ran the risk of the alarm running it flat. This little gadget has solved my problem. I leave it connected and it keeps the battery fully charged, cutting in and out as necessary.

4FT Small Double 5cm (2") 60kg - Memory Foam Mattress Topper
4FT Small Double 5cm (2") 60kg - Memory Foam Mattress Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
Really good quality product and delivered next day, couldn't be happier

Blood and Bone
Blood and Bone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Blood and Bone (Kindle Edition)
Kept me enthralled all the way through

MOGOI(TM) Black Universal EVA Nylon Hard Case Cover for 4.3 Inch TomTom GPS Navigator With MOGOI Accessory Wire Winder
Offered by Kobwa-Direct[MI]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
Great product! I have a tomtom Go 40 and this case fits it perfectly.

6 x Masterplast Heel Balm For Dry Cracked & Chapped Heels Soothes & Moisturises
6 x Masterplast Heel Balm For Dry Cracked & Chapped Heels Soothes & Moisturises
Offered by A ONE SUPPLIERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
Great stuff. Certainly the best heel balm I have tried and also these were very good value.

TomTom GO Home Charger
TomTom GO Home Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the genuine TomTom charger and therefore I am happy with it, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: TomTom GO Home Charger (Accessory)
What can one say? It is the genuine TomTom charger and therefore I am happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4