Profile for H. Richards > Reviews

Content by H. Richards

H. Richards "random helen" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ornami Sterling Silver Pierced Out Flower Disc Pendant on Chain of 46cm
Ornami Sterling Silver Pierced Out Flower Disc Pendant on Chain of 46cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and a present for my friend, 15 Dec. 2016
Beautiful and a present for my friend. I got it on the lightening deals so it was very very reasonable as well. A lovely, shiny piece of jewellery. It arrived very quickly and came with a presentation box.

E-Cloth Bathroom and Tile Mop Replacment Head
E-Cloth Bathroom and Tile Mop Replacment Head

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my little mop, 15 Dec. 2016
I love my little mop, which is great for the bathroom or kitchen. I shall be ordering more replacement heads, I'm sure. Arrived speedily.

After [DVD]
After [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steven Strait

5.0 out of 5 stars A great concept and I can't wait to watch it again, 8 April 2016
This review is from: After [DVD] (DVD)
I have fond memories of this movie, as it's the first movie I ever saw at the Frightfest in London, several years ago. I couldn't find it on DVD for years and then when it popped up this year I knew I had to buy it. A great concept and I can't wait to watch it again.

Italian Short Stories For Beginners: 8 Unconventional Short Stories to Grow Your Vocabulary and Learn Italian the Fun Way!
by Olly Richards

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the clear structure of the stories and the author ..., 8 April 2016
I managed to read the first short story and understand the vast majority of it. I like the clear structure of the stories and the author is right, you don't have to understand every single word, you just have to grasp what you can from it at first, and then build up your knowledge and understanding. Can't wait to read the second story and see what I can learn from it. I love to read. I'm learning Italian, and I know that reading Italian will help me to speak it. Great book.

Easy Italian Crossword Puzzles (Language - Italian)
Easy Italian Crossword Puzzles (Language - Italian)
by Nancy Goldhagen

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this. It's a great way to pick up ..., 8 April 2016
I really like this. It's a great way to pick up some new vocabulary and test out the vocabulary you already have. Ranging from easy (English to Italian) medium (Italian to English) and Hard (Italian clues, Italian solutions), you can build up knowledge in particular areas and lots more words. Great for beginners and just a bit of fun rather than reading textbooks.

Italian Word Search Puzzles: Volume 1
Italian Word Search Puzzles: Volume 1
by J S Lubandi

2.0 out of 5 stars This isn't great as each word search is packed to the rafters ..., 8 April 2016
This isn't great as each word search is packed to the rafters with words, half of which aren't real words. My partner is Italian and he hadn't got a clue what half the words were. I bought it for a bit of fun and to pick up some more vocabulary, but hours spent trawling through dictionaries couldn't pull up half the words because they didn't exist. Shame.

Il piccolo principe: Con illustrazioni originali
Il piccolo principe: Con illustrazioni originali
by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

4.0 out of 5 stars And it's nice to see more books being available in different languages, 8 April 2016
As a beginner in Italian, this is quite hard for me, but I am excited as I've never read the book in English either. So I will get there. And it's nice to see more books being available in different languages, as I can read Italian much better than I can speak it.

4 Compatible Magenta XL Printer Ink Cartridges to replace T1633 (16XL Series) for use in Epson Workforce WF-2010W, WF-2510WF, WF-2520NF, WF-2530WF, WF-2540WF, WF-2630WF, WF-2650DWF, WF-2660DWF, WF-2750DWF
Offered by Go Inks

The Musician's Notebook: Manuscript Paper for Inspiration and Composition (Parchment Journals)
by Perseus

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so beautiful to look at, 5 Jan. 2015
This is so beautiful to look at. I bought it as a Christmas gift and may find myself buying it again for more of my musician friends. You can write tab, full stave notation, and there is space for lyrics as well. Great for the budding songwriter/composer. Amazing price too.

Braids, Buns, and Twists!: Step-By-Step Tutorials for 80 Fabulous Hairstyles
Braids, Buns, and Twists!: Step-By-Step Tutorials for 80 Fabulous Hairstyles
by Christina Butcher

4.0 out of 5 stars This gets slightly monotonous after a while and I was happy with the range of styles in the book, 5 Jan. 2015
I am a total dimwit when it comes to anything beauty or hair related, and with two weddings on the cards, I wanted some sort of up do that I could do myself. I have long hair and almost always have it tied back in a bun. This gets slightly monotonous after a while and I was happy with the range of styles in the book. I have already used one for a wedding and will attempt a few more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3