Profile for Mr. Michael Domnin > Reviews

Content by Mr. Michael Domnin

Mr. Michael Domnin "Grey-cells-teaser" (Kent, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Duzzit - Amazing Baking Soda Multi Purpose Household Cleaner - 500g
Duzzit - Amazing Baking Soda Multi Purpose Household Cleaner - 500g
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful to deodorise a toilet, 3 Aug. 2016
Extremely useful to deodorise a toilet; it is good to remove grime if you let it stay for a while. Good size container which will go a long way as a cleaner and deodoriser. I prefer this to bleach as I suffer from lung problem and bleach makes me cough.

Lenco SCD-24 Portable Radio CD Player - White
Lenco SCD-24 Portable Radio CD Player - White
Offered by Lenco UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, reliable for Classical music listening, 3 Aug. 2016
My wife got it and used it immediately and was chuffed to listen to her CDs with a good loud sound. She was in hospital and loves Classical music; the music sounded clear. the production fo the sound was faithful to the instrments without distortion. Excellent price for good quality

Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Offered by ANSIO Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure, gentle, sweet, 3 Aug. 2016
This is a very interesting product. Due to the high temperature of our amazing hot weather, the oil had turned liquid. It didn’t matter, though. Now it has returned to its solid state. You take a little bit in your hand and rub it; it melts promptly, developing this lovely, sweet scent. I would think this is one of the “fattiest” oils I’ve used. The texture feels right on my poor old legs. It helps moisturising the skin, so I use it on them every day.
I have used it on my hair too. You do need a hat so you can sleep with this without spreading it on the pillow case! When I washed my hair, it felt very smooth.
You need very little to spread it over the parts you want to. The scent doesn’t persist; nobody remarked on the smell! I like the glass jar with a secure metal lid, not plastic. It contains 500 ml of pure, raw coconut oil which can be used as massage oil or in cooking (I haven’t experienced cooking with it, although ti looks quite appetising!). If you are used to use oils like almond oil or argan oil, you will find that this oil has a “thicker” feel to it, a buttery consistency, although it is invisible once spread on your skin. I love it. I’d recommend it for its purity and gentleness.

Elacin ACS ER20 grey earplugs - smaller size
Elacin ACS ER20 grey earplugs - smaller size
Offered by Hand Held Audio Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, pliable and efficient, 29 July 2016
I had the bigger size which wasn’t being held in place. I’m glad I lost one of the pairs of bigger size, as I bought this smaller size which fits my small ear canal perfectly.
The plastic may be a bit tough but after a while you get used to them – I guess they get warmed up and more malleable as you wear them.
I had them for a year and a half now and find they work really well. I use them to learn the flute. I’m so glad to be able to protect my ears with this small size, as they reduce the noise of the harsh high register, yet if the noise is attenuated, the quality of the tone is not impeded.
These earplugs stay in place, but are easily removable because the stem is of a good size ( 3cm in length).
The stem sticks out of the ear, but as these are transparent they are not too noticeable; the advantage of the longer stem is that you can easily remove the earplug, unlike some other brands which have tiny little stems. These earplugs can be fitted easily in with a twist, no need for tweezers of any kind to put them in or take them out.
They are solid, but soft enough to be able to twist them in the ears.
I think they are invaluable and a good make. I highly recommend them.

Flute Exam Pieces 2014-2017, Grade 3 Score, Part & CD: Selected from the 2014-2017 Syllabus (ABRSM Exam Pieces)
by ABRSM
Edition: Sheet music

3.0 out of 5 stars useful as a list of titles, 21 July 2016
I like it because it has the list of all the tunes you can study for grade 3. The CD is vital to determine which piece you would like to play. and helps as a model for the correct rhythm, and dynamics. The only setback is that you have to buy more books if you want to study the tunes which are only in he listed titles and not in the book. The music is there, so you can have an idea of these other tunes.
However, I had one complementary book already, 76 graded studies for Flute, book one, by Paul Harris and Sally Adams, which is essential to study the Jean-Louis Tulou which is mentioned in the other titles.
One other setback is that all the Baroque tunes (which I like ) are in one list. That means that since you can only choose one title in that list, you can only play one Baroque tune.
The same is true for the modern era which is also confined to one list.
Still, this book will help you towards choosing the titles of your exam piecesand teh CD will be a model.

(2 PACK) - Vitabiotics Feroglobin B12 Capsules | 30s | 2 PACK - SUPER SAVER -...
Offered by Chemist-net

4.0 out of 5 stars useful but no discernable effects, 21 July 2016
I can only say that since I took it, my blood has been "straighened" with iron level. However, although Im happy to have taken it, I cannot say you can notice the effects; yet a useful product.

The Alexander Technique: A Practical Approach to Health, Poise and Fitness (Complete Illustrated Guide)
by Glynn MacDonald

4.0 out of 5 stars Agood reference book for the Alexander Thnique with good explanation of why you ought to adopt the directing ..., 21 July 2016
Agood reference book for the Alexander Thnique with good explanation of why you ought to adopt the directing of exercises. The A.T. is a long rpocess because if you try to correct your posture, all you do is to create enormous tensions. And excellent reference book.

Guided Lessons For Students of the Alexander Technique
Guided Lessons For Students of the Alexander Technique

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 21 July 2016
The book is usefulin the fact that it describes a lot of the exercises that you would do and teh way to "do" them; esoecially as with Alexander Technique, you direct, but don't do
It walks you through with good pictures of the right and wrong position.

Posture Corrector Brace/Orthopaedic Comfortable UPPER Back Support Firm Lumbar Medical Belt (Large)
Offered by FROM-EU

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbearable, 21 July 2016
This is horrible. The belt around the torso comes just at the bottom of the lungs and is so tight to make it impossible to breathe properly. This is very uncomfortable. Cannot use it as I have breathing difficulties already; the restriction on the lungs increases it. It’s torture. Not recommended at all.

eBoot Stainless Steel Straws Set of 4 with Cleaning Brush (Bent)
eBoot Stainless Steel Straws Set of 4 with Cleaning Brush (Bent)
Offered by eBoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and brilliant for their sturdiness, 21 Jun. 2016
I am a flutist! I amlearning what is called circular breathing. The way to train is to learn to fill teh mouth with air, block the back of the mouth, push the air our, while breathing in.
these straws are very sturdy and brilliant for the purpose. I use them to blow in a glass full of water, and learning the technique explained above.
Excellent product, especially as you can clean them and reuse them. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13