Profile for Amazon Fan > Reviews

Content by Amazon Fan

Amazon Fan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Wocharm(TM) 800ml Hot Pink/Black/Royal Blue /Yellow/Green/Purple Fruit Infusing Water Bottle with Fruit Infuser and Flip Lid BPA (6 colours available in my store) (Hot Pink)
Offered by Charming-Life4U

4.0 out of 5 stars Good design, would recommend, 26 July 2016
After trying 3 other bottles this is the first one which does not leak when you drink out of it, it is easy to unscrew and put the fruit in and screw up again and I especially like the fact that the lid clicks shut with the fastening, this stops leaks when carrying it in a bag to work. It is very easy to drink out of. I would recommend this fruit infuser. Glad I ordered it, good value and design.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Eau de Perfume Spray 100 ml
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Eau de Perfume Spray 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 July 2016
Fantastic, I love this perfume, it is light and does not overpower and I do not get headaches from it like some stronger ones. The price is amazing, a fraction of some of the websites and the bottle is big, lasts a long time.

Ladies Womens Flat Sandals Summer Comfort Cork Sole Mules Slip On Beach Shoes (UK6, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandals, 22 July 2016
Good product for the price, can't go wrong, adjustable straps to fit and they look lovely in the shiny black.

Natrol JuiceFestiv - FruitFestiv & VeggieFestiv, 2 Bottles, 60 Capsules Each
Natrol JuiceFestiv - FruitFestiv & VeggieFestiv, 2 Bottles, 60 Capsules Each
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 July 2016
Great product, it says 2 a day but I am only taking 1 of each a day, they will last longer and I don't think it is necessary to take 2 if you already eat some fruit and veg. I did not notice any difference at first but after a few weeks I noticed that my nails are growing very quickly, I have to keep cutting them, my hair is also growing quickly and my skin has improved as well as my digestion. I recommend these and will keep on taking them. I have not notice that I have anymore energy like some people but the benefits I have had so far are well worth it.

OIOLP 50FT Flexible Garden Water Hose with Durable Latex Expandable Kink-free Hose pipe and Fits Common Style Solid Brass Hose fittings and Professional Spray Gun Tap to Pressure Washer Suitable

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Jun. 2016
Not a standard fitting, will not fit on our tap and struggling to find the right attachments.

DISABILITY DISABLE BADGE HOLDER CARD HOLDER WALLET (Purple)
DISABILITY DISABLE BADGE HOLDER CARD HOLDER WALLET (Purple)
Offered by MKI BRAND LIMITED

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not fit, 24 Jun. 2016
I don't know if blue badges are standard but it does not fit, the dial side is too big to fit in the window.

iGrelem® Ultra Light TPU Soft Case for Galaxy S5 Mini, Transparent Fashion Pattern Case for Galaxy S5 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Back Cover (Dandelion, White)
Offered by iGrelem

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 17 Jun. 2016
I love this case, you can still see the colour of your phone and it protects it around the corners.

Just Seed - Vegetable - Radish - Cherry Belle - 400 Seeds - Economy Pack
Just Seed - Vegetable - Radish - Cherry Belle - 400 Seeds - Economy Pack
Offered by JustSeed UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but I didn't realise the side of the packet ..., 17 Jun. 2016
Ok but I didn't realise the side of the packet was slit open, so I lost a lot of the seeds when taking them out of the envelope they had come in.

Birkenstock Arizona, Unisex-Adults' Sandals, Blue, 40 EU, 6.5 UK Slim
Birkenstock Arizona, Unisex-Adults' Sandals, Blue, 40 EU, 6.5 UK Slim

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandals, just watch the sizing, 20 May 2016
These are lovely sandals but the sizing is awkward. The last pair we had were classed as 7 but state 40, so not wanting them to be too big I ordered 6.5 because it said 40 but they are a bit small, so had to swap to the 41 which is perfect. Normally I would not order a 41 as it is classed as an 8 and wouldn't want open sandals to be too big. I am wondering if the sizing is different because they are unisex and they have slipped a half size in to give more choice.

One with You (Crossfire)
One with You (Crossfire)
by Sylvia Day

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed after wait, 15 April 2016
After waiting for this book so long, I was disappointed. The others were far better, the story didn't cover much ground. The part when it was found that Eva's mother could have another identity was not written very well, I had to read it twice to understand it. Too many loose ends which should have been finished or a better epilogue. A couple of times the english was not very good, "weren't" being an example. Unfortunately it was not worth the wait!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14