Profile for Mr. K. Bhattacharya > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. Bhattac...

Mr. K. Bhattacharya "Kingb" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
30 Quick Tips To Help Your Child Succeed
30 Quick Tips To Help Your Child Succeed
by Aynit Shah

5.0 out of 5 stars A great quick read, 9 July 2012
This book very simply lays out a few basics rules and guidelines which I believe every parent will find very useful to use.
As the book says, "we all want our kids to succeed", by using some of the tricks in this book you are one step closer to achieving that goal.

Berghaus Mens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black L
Berghaus Mens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black L

4.0 out of 5 stars OK - not a warm as I thought, 20 Feb. 2012
being a Berghaus product I thought these would be really really warm.....slightly dissapointed as my "thinsulate" gloves were much warmer.

V-fit SC1-P Aerobic Training Cycle - Silver Grey/Black
V-fit SC1-P Aerobic Training Cycle - Silver Grey/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 20 Feb. 2012
Easy easy set up. Took less than 20 mins to do, however some part are very heavy so it may be useful to have someone else at hand to help out. Ladies and men with bad backs....definitely use a friend. The instructions they give could be a lot better and do not instill you with confidence. Saying that, once set up it is very easy to use and very like the machines you get in the gym. Just remember to slow down gradually or use the break, do not suddenly stop cycling and try to get of.....that can be very painful.
I also think they should supply a spin DVD to further enhance the product
All in all and very good product, a bit pricey but you can see why as it is well put together. My only future worry is how easy will it be to get parts (e.g. New break pads) as they are continuously being used to set speed??

SLx Gold 2M HDMI/DVI Connection Kit
SLx Gold 2M HDMI/DVI Connection Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Feb. 2012
Not bad !! Does the job. Gold tips ensure better quality of picture. Having 2m to play around with great

Callaway Tour I Golf Balls Dozen Golf Balls (Old Version)
Callaway Tour I Golf Balls Dozen Golf Balls (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Feb. 2012
Great value for the mid handicapper. Yes there are many better balls on the market but if you are hitting 18 over then really you can not go wrong with these Callaway balls

Sparepart: Sony Wireless Transmitter EZW-T100//C(A)(CE), EZW-T100//C(A)(CE) (EZW-T100//C(A)(CE))

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad product labelling by Amazon, 20 Feb. 2012
Can not really comment on the product itself as I did not get to use it, mainly because it was not the correct product for what I actually wanted to do. I blame Amazon for this as their technical write was inaccurate. However all said and done they were quick to acknowledge and gave me a quick refund.....Hence why 2 starts rather than 1

Berghaus Mens Akka Down Padded Down Jacket - Black, X-Large
Berghaus Mens Akka Down Padded Down Jacket - Black, X-Large
Offered by McCalls of Lisburn

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Warm, 20 Feb. 2012
This product is brilliant !! Very very warm and I love the fact that it only comes down to your waist. I hate those really long coats as they feel like I am wearing a duvet.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are all wrong, 20 Feb. 2012
Product feel is great......fitting is a bit small.
OK, most cycle related tops are figure hugging and tight, however when you buy an XXL you kind of think the manufacturer is taking the size of the person who may be buying an XXL into account.
At best this is an XL....at worst a Large. I'm going to have to loose 3 stone before I can put this on.

York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set
York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set

5.0 out of 5 stars York 20kg dumbell set - Bang on the money !!, 20 Feb. 2012
"Does exactly what it says on the tin". Can not really fault this product. if you are looking for a starter set, then this isn't a bad one.

Reebok Reverse Jam Hoody Mens Black - X-Large (Old Version)
Reebok Reverse Jam Hoody Mens Black - X-Large (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design and fit, 21 Nov. 2011
Does exactly what is says on the tin. Good fit, I love it. Wear it way too much. Simply wash it and move one.

Page: 1 | 2