Profile for julianhapel > Reviews

Content by julianhapel

julianhapel

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic KX-TGC222EB Digital Cordless Phone with LCD Display - Black (Pack of 2)
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars PanasonicKX-TGC222EB Digital Cordless Phone., 30 Sept. 2015
I think this is one of the best cordless phones on the market, all things considered. It certainly does everything I have asked of it. Thoroughly recommended.

SEIKO RUBBER STRAP FOR MONSTER DIVER SKX779/781
SEIKO RUBBER STRAP FOR MONSTER DIVER SKX779/781
Offered by GMT Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars SEIKO RUBBER STRAP FOR MONSTER DIVER SKX779/781, 31 Aug. 2014
Does the job well, just wish it was a little more robust, so I didn't have to replace it every two years or so.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Russel Hobbs 20280 Steam Iron., 28 July 2014
.This steam iron was bought as a "budget buy" item,. to replace an antiquated iron I was given a couple of years ago. Never having been shopping for an iron before, I took care to read the reviews before making my choice. This iron had some poor reports, but also some very good reports, which, together with the price, helped me make my decision.
So, down to the nitty gritty; It is quite a big iron, at least, compared to the old one I had. Hence I have had to get used to the increased weight and size. When using the steam facility, it seems to get through the water in the tank quite quickly. Or else, I am just a slow iron-er! Probably a bit of each.
Pure cotton fabrics need abit of work to smooth out, but no major worries.
If I had to buy an iron now, would I still choose this one? Probably not. I'd spend a little more, and buy something a little more compact. But, as mentioned previously, no major worries.

Horwood Homewares SA31 50 cm Magnetic Knife Rack, Silver
Horwood Homewares SA31 50 cm Magnetic Knife Rack, Silver
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellar Magnetic Knife Rack, 26 Jun. 2014
Well made rack, with a strong magnet, which holds knives very firmly and safely in place, and looks very elegant in my opinion.
One thing which may cause a problem if when fitting it to a brickwall, is that the screws supplied in the pack are too small.
I suggest 6mm plastic wall plugs and minimum 50mm by 5mm screws.
Stud walls will require cavity fixings.
Other than that, I highly recommended this knife rack.

erskineDENTAL PIKSTERS for cleaning between teeth-Size 5 (Blue)- 40Pk
erskineDENTAL PIKSTERS for cleaning between teeth-Size 5 (Blue)- 40Pk
Offered by Inter-Dentals

5.0 out of 5 stars Interdental brushes - dental hygine made easy, 26 Mar. 2014
Indispensible; these brushes are easy to use, and make looking after teeth so much simpler.
The box of 40 even has an instruction booklet included.
Excellent service, prompt delivery, no worries.

Vax Genuine Canister Range Maintenance Kit
Vax Genuine Canister Range Maintenance Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Vax 6131 maintenance kit, 5 Aug. 2013
Always feel better using genuine parts, because there's a better chance they're going to fit properly.
I wasn't let down buy this kit either. Great delivery service, and the parts and filters fitted perfectly. Vac like new.

LEGO Technic 8110 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 400
LEGO Technic 8110 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 400

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO Technic 8110 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 400, 11 Jan. 2013
Awoke the Lego builder in me after I read a review of this model in one of the daily newspapers. Lego for grown ups? (Not sure if I qualify fore that . . .) Certainly good enough for me anyway, and I was brought up on Air-fix models and Meccano. A definite five stars.

Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian
Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian
by Madhur Jaffrey

3.0 out of 5 stars Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian, 11 Jan. 2013
I would prefer more illustrations of the prepared dishes, however there is a wide range of recipes, and they will keep me occupied for a long time to come.

B.K.S Iyengar Yoga the Path to Holistic Health
B.K.S Iyengar Yoga the Path to Holistic Health
by B.K.S Iyengar

5.0 out of 5 stars B.K.S Iyengar Yoga the Path to Holistic Health, 11 Jan. 2013
beautifully presented book, with comprehensive description of how yoga can be used to benefit health and fitness. Would happily recommend this book .

PIKSTERS 0.65 mm Size 4 Red Interdental Brush  Pack of 40
PIKSTERS 0.65 mm Size 4 Red Interdental Brush Pack of 40
Offered by Piksters

5.0 out of 5 stars Picksters, 17 Oct. 2012
Essential dental hygiene requires Picksters.I wouldn't be without them,. as I find them esiest of the inter-dental brushes to use.
Recommended.