Profile for Georgia House > Reviews

Georgia House

Cavalier Youth [Explicit]
Cavalier Youth [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 7 Aug. 2014
I love it! You Me At Six have not disappointed with this album. Unlike most bands, where the first CD is the best and they go downhill after, You Me At Six have kept up their high standards form the beginning until now. My favourite songs in this CD are Carpet Diem and Win some, Lose some. I loved all the songs on this apart from Be Who You Are. This song seemed like a filler track to me but other than that, this CD is perfect. You Me At Six fans NEED to buy it now!

Angel with a shotgun Single
Angel with a shotgun Single

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, 7 Aug. 2014
I prefer this track to the original. Although The Cab's version is amazing, this sounds better to me. It sounds as though a female sings it, which I personally like more. I love the lyrics in this song and I always end up singing along at the top of my voice! I recommend this to nightcore fans and people who like different genres of music.

Both Of Us (feat. Taylor Swift) [Explicit]
Both Of Us (feat. Taylor Swift) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite songs, 7 Aug. 2014
Really good song. Any Taylor Swift or B.o.B fans will love this. It has a catchy tune and you'll find yourself wanting to listen to it over and over again. The lyrics are meaningful.

Radioactive
Radioactive

4.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, Unique Song, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Radioactive (MP3 Download)
This song has a catchy beat and lyrics, which you will find yourself singing all the time. I liked this song because it is something different to most things you will hear. I would recommend this to most people

Timber
Timber

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Song, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Timber (MP3 Download)
This track is uplifting and has a catchy tune and lyrics. If you like other Pitbull or Ke$ha songs, I would recommend this.