Profile for Constantinos Christou > Reviews

Content by Constantinos C...

Constantinos Christou

The Dhandho Investor: The Low-Risk Value Method to High Returns
The Dhandho Investor: The Low-Risk Value Method to High Returns
by Mohnish Pabrai

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend it to all and any aspiring investors., 9 May 2017
This is a terrific book for any amateur value investor, such as myself. It is a concise book packed with very simple but powerful advice which echoes warren buffett's statement that investing is not about brains but about temperament. I highly recommend it to all and any aspiring value investors.

Introduction to Modern Economic Growth
Introduction to Modern Economic Growth
by Daron Acemoglu

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 24 Dec. 2013
Product arrived in excellent condition and on time. It is a very VERY mathematically rigorous text on macroeconomics aimed at advanced study of models. I needed it because it was required reading for my course.

WD WDBLUZ0010BSL-EESN My Passport for Mac Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, 1 TB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Dec. 2013
Product is exactly like it is described by the seller. It is light, very easily transported and has a large amount of memory (1TB). It arrived a lightly later than was expected but I was in no rush so I didn't mind.