Profile for Mr. B. R. Godden > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. R. Godden

Mr. B. R. Godden (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Homescapes Faux Suede Arm Chair Booster Cushion, Chocolate, with Supportive Filling, 10cm Lift for Easy Sitting, Good during Pregnancy, Post Operation or Natal Comfort.
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2015
Great just what I wanted and fits my regular armchair and gives extra comfort

BTR Premium Yellow Backpack / Rucksack Cover - High Visibility and Waterproof With Reflective 3M Tape & Extra Highly Reflective Stripes

1.0 out of 5 stars The £1-00 cover I bought from Aldi was easier to ..., 4 Sept. 2015
The £1-00 cover I bought from Aldi was easier to use and of more use, this one is difficult to fit and has to be taken off every time I use an outside pocket of my rucksack I will have to wait for Aldi to have them back in stock. I am beginning to find that shopping on line is a falls economy.

Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Tripod for SLR Cameras with Ballhead
Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Tripod for SLR Cameras with Ballhead
Offered by TT WARES

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2015
Great I do not know how I ever managed without it great for holiday and for parties at home

The Caddy Company 5 Litre (5L) Compostable Caddy Bin Liners, 100 Bags
The Caddy Company 5 Litre (5L) Compostable Caddy Bin Liners, 100 Bags

Just what I ordered and just what I required what more can I say

Sony ICF-S80 Splash Proof Shower Radio with Speaker
Sony ICF-S80 Splash Proof Shower Radio with Speaker

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst buy I have ever made in my life if ..., 4 Sept. 2015
The worst buy I have ever made in my life if I had bought it from my local store I would have taken it back immediately. The buttons only work when they think they feel like it the radio is difficult to tune and reception is terrible I wish I had spent more money and bought a better model.
It can now go straight in the dustbin

Garmin Edge 1000 Touchscreen GPS Bike Computer with Premium Heart Rate Monitor, Speed and Cadence Sensors - Black
Offered by HDEW Extra

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my son he thinks it is great and uses it every day brought down for me ..., 4 Sept. 2015
Bought it for my son he thinks it is great and uses it every day brought down for me to see not as good as my Garmin Oregon 450 but I use mine for walking and my son's if for use with his bike

All-Green 6 Litre Biobag Compostable Kitchen Caddy Liners Food Waste Bin Liners, 150 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars compostable bin bags, 31 May 2015
Just what we wanted must buy some more

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
by Jamie Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 31 May 2015
A good read

East of Eden (Penguin Modern Classics)
East of Eden (Penguin Modern Classics)
by John Steinbeck

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 31 May 2015
Bought for my wife maybe I should read it

1 piece Skin Healing and Soothing Soap 100% Natural Handmade aprox.120g