Profile for E. Child > Reviews

Content by E. Child

E. Child (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Slim Magnetic Copper Bangle/Bracelet Elegant Silk Design with Chrome Finish by SISTO-X® Health 6 Magnets
Offered by Biggest Little Shop Online Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical Bling !!, 21 July 2017
Looks really nice on. Not too bulky, can be made smaller/tighter just squeeze it and it gently bends to fit snug on your wrist. I'm not sure if it released the pain from my hands but I like it. Looks nice, good quality so give it a try.

Gant  Zoe, Sneakers Basses femme -  Noir (Blanc/Noir)-38 EU
Gant Zoe, Sneakers Basses femme - Noir (Blanc/Noir)-38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 6 Jun. 2017
These are really comfortable. I am a size 5 wide fit and these fit perfectly. Look really nice also.

Manhattan Drawer Bed With 4 Drawers Available In 2 Sizes and 3 Colours (White, 4ft6 Double)
Offered by Home Arena UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, looks fab., 14 May 2017
I have bought beds on line before and they have been poor quality however THIS BED IS EXCELLENT. Easy to put together, strong slats and the drawers are also good quality. Looks lovely and good quality. I'm chuffed to bits with my bed.

Visco Therapy Luxury Reflex Coil Spring Flexi 1000 Rolled Mattress - Double
Visco Therapy Luxury Reflex Coil Spring Flexi 1000 Rolled Mattress - Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Mattress, 14 May 2017
Amazing mattress. I was a bit sceptical buying a mattress on line as I am quite fussy, but time was against me, so I decided to take a chance. (I paid a small fortune for my last mattress which was memory foam and way to hot) So this mattress Is memory foam and spring coil, delivered quickly wrapped in a roll. I unwrapped it and hey presto... I can honestly say it is the most comfortable mattress I have slept on in years. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this mattress. You won't be disappointed.

XCSOURCE 11PCS Pro Makeup Brush Brushes Cosmetic Powder Tool Kit Set With Bag MT52
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Make Up Brush Set, 10 April 2016
A great set of make up brushes. Well made and feel good quality with soft compact brushes. I have been using them for a few months now and I have no complaints. I would certainly purchase these again. Item delivered quickly and as described.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Non greasy moisturising Serum, 10 April 2016
Arrived quickly. As described. This is a light serum perfect for after the shower and before applying makeup. Non greasy but moisturising. I have noticed my skins feels smoother and appears slightly fresher but this could be as I have never normally bothered with face creams in the past. However at 46years I now need any help on offer, so I will continue with this product as overall I have been very pleased with it. I also use it with the Youth Code night cream.

Mens Soft Fleece Dog In Glasses Cartoon Design Hooded Onesie Blue or Black Sizes Small-Medium And Medium-Large (M-L RED/BLUE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy onesie, 10 April 2016
This is feels nice to the touch and reasonable quality. A bit long in the legs but then my son is only 5'6" so it would probably be suitable for any adult. Good communication from the seller and arrived in good time. Overall I am pleased with my purchase.

John Adams Gooey Louie Game
John Adams Gooey Louie Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring Bogey picking..., 25 Jan. 2016
This review is from: John Adams Gooey Louie GameP (Toy)
Item arrived quickly but the game was pretty boring. I thought it was going to be quite disgusting as it sounds, but you just take turns in pulling green plastic worms out of his nose. I bought this to my nephew of 4 years and he wasn't impressed with the game. This is no reflection on the seller who provided my order quickly and efficiently.

Kahootz Spirograph Cyclex Design Set-, Other, Multicoloured
Kahootz Spirograph Cyclex Design Set-, Other, Multicoloured
Offered by British Select

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for children and Adults.., 28 Dec. 2015
I had a Spirograph as a child and loved it. I was recently working in a school with some year 5 children and this was in there "wet play" box of toys/games. It was always used by both girls and boys. The unit has four sealed spiros in it. Place your pen in your chosen shape and gently rotate with your pen/pencil to produce an amazing pattern. As the spiros are fixed there are no lose bits to get lost and loads of variations. I bought these for my two nieces for Christmas age 7 and 9years and they loved it. Makes beautiful patterns and great for fine motor skills. Fantastic gift for children and adults.

Franato Women's Seamless Comfortable Firm Control Slimming Shapewear (XL, Black)
Offered by muahalo

5.0 out of 5 stars IMO "Better than Spanx".., 28 Dec. 2015
Excellent quality, superb product. I'm a size 14 so ordered an XL but I could have got away with a large. I had been concerned this wouldn't show up in time so I went and bought a Spanx just in case. This cost me a fortune and I shouldn't have worried as FRANATO delivered quickly and a first class product. ( I returned my Spanx as I felt my FRANATO was a much better fit, more comfortable and dis the job). Will buy another one in nude. Excellent, nice quality packaging and quick delivery. Thankyou

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4